Aussie Actress Nicky Whelan engaged to ex-NFL star Kerry Rhodes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Feb 15, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Pics or it didn't happened. lol

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

She's cute as both a blonde and a brunette, but I like her best as a brunette. She looks like two distinct people.

3. Torque

Torque Restricted

She dated a white co-star before. I guess she's open minded. It will be interesting to see if her and Kerry have children.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If she becomes his baby daddy it would be proof she does love brothers.

5. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Those pictures disqualify him in my opinion

6. fexo

fexo Member

Disqualified!

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Because she's his Beard.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A Green Card?

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

He's no different than ol' shitty dick Eddie Murphy.

10. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THEY LEGIT BRO IF ANYTHING IS BEARD IT'S THE JAY ELLIS AND NINA SITUATION

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Awww nice pics. They look genuinely happy and into each other .

12. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

The suit,.... the ride,....the cost of the dinner date.....the pride of being accompanied by an elegant woman..........It can't happen for you if you are flat on your ass and as broke as broke-dick-dog.....Blessed is the Blackman who has not allowed himself to be dis-enfranchised.........

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

She's a dimepiece.

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

She rose to fame after appearing on Australian soap, Neighbours 10 years ago, but now actress Nicky Whelan is taking the world by storm.

The 34-year-old glowed on Sunday as she attended the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City for the movie premiere of her latest film, Rebirth.

While walking the red carpet the Australian beauty slipped into a strapless tanned jumpsuit which fell freely over her slender frame...

Her fiancé and NFL player Kerry Rhodes also attended the event and rocked a dark green suit which he paired with a maroon coloured tie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...premiere-new-movie-Rebirth.html#ixzz46EMJFDQR

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I feel bad for Collins fiance because that piece of shit stole 8 years from her prime years knowing he was gay and she had no idea.

If Nicky Whelan gets hurt its her own fault as its clear as day Rhodes is a DL man imo.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Kerry Rhodes seems bi to me. He doesn't need a 'beard' to make him look straight so he can get back in the NFL.
    That ship has sailed.

Rhodes is based in NYC and if he wanted to live his life as a gay man, no one would notice IMO.
    His marrying Nikki Whelan suggests to me he still has an attraction to women, so the only question is can he honor his marital vows no matter the gender of a potential affair.

I don't think Kerry is one of those DL gay men who's still in the closet pretending to be straight.

I assume Nikki already knows all the stories about Kerry anyway and they've had that conversation.

17. Now THAT is a fine cougar

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm leaning toward he's Bi too. Just from talking & discussing with folks who claim to know him in real life on another forum I post on, they've talked about he's been able to pull so many dimepiece females even going back to his college days.

19. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Gorgeous pics. They sure do look genuinely happy.

20. brethard

brethard Active Member

Nicky Whelan, 34, and former NFL player Kerry Rhodes, 33, announced their surprise engagement in February.

And the couple looked as in love as ever as they headed out for a romantic dinner in New York on Tuesday night.

The stunning pair were beaming as they arrived holding hands to K Rico South American Steakhouse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-dinner-fianc-Kerry-Rhodes.html#ixzz46QD85Ck9