Aussie Actress Nicky Whelan engaged to ex-NFL star Kerry Rhodes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Feb 15, 2016.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is all gonna depend on the woman. Some women will tend toward Ms. Whelan. Some will tend toward the ladies in the other pics. There's something for everyone. God is good!

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lol they do look tiny in comparison to those buff built men!

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I used to kinda have Rhodes body.

[​IMG]

I got to work out harder and eat better!

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lol. I'm sure you still do!! But you keep holding out on us.

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

Nicky Whelan's fiancé Kerry Rhodes was involved in a car accident this week after crashing his Aston Martin into a Los Angeles apartment building.
    The former NFL star took to Instagram on Friday to reveal details of the incident, along with an image of his ankles - one of which was noticeably swollen.
    'My day is over.. Blessed to be alive,' he wrote in the caption, before launching into a blow-by-blow description of the crash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Martin-apartment-building.html#ixzz4LA2XSaQK

6. brethard

brethard Active Member

They announced their engagement in a photo posted to Instagram earlier this year.

And on Thursday, Nicky Whelan and Kerry Rhodes look every bit as loved up as that magical moment, while spending quality time together on a beach in Malibu.

The enamored couple shared intimate kisses in the surf and walked together hand-in-hand with their beloved pet french bulldog, Yoda.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ach-date-beau-Kerry-Rhodes.html#ixzz4M0ZEoKQa

7. miyazaki

miyazaki New Member

Do not worry buddy, At that time, she was dyed her hair brown, but her real hair color is dark blonde. ;)

8. brethard

brethard Active Member

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Congrats.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. 4north1side2

Goals!!!

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Hot damn that is a beautiful woman!

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. 4north1side2

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember hearing the story about actress Elsa Lanchester(The Bride Of Frankenstein). As she told it, she walked in on her husband, actor and director Charles Laughton, with another man. Though she was shocked, she told Laughton that she didn't care about his being gay and that she didn't want him to do anything with a man around her. They stayed married until Laughton died in 1962.

I am sure Nicky Whelan will find another guy. I am sure it won't be too long.

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

18. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

But if he is gay, why get a girlfriend?

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

He's probably bi and got caught cruising for dudes on the interwebz.
    I don't know if Kerry admitted to Nicky what his true sexual proclivities were, I think she dumped him because he did something that looked like he was NOT going to honor their marriage vows going forward.
    It's hard to believe she caught Kerry cheating this early into their marriage.

Better to end it now before kids get involved.

20. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Like, before he actually did any shit?