Aussies/in Australia. Introduce yourselves!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Leksola, Oct 5, 2008.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

the further north you go, the hotter it gets...and of course, that's where queensland is.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

No wonder you're such a hottie.

3. wtarshi

ahhh...but i'm waaaaay down south in the state of victoria

4. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

Hey Tarshi....good looking on all that great info .. the funny thing is.. I have never seen maps of australia broken up into states like you have provided... we only see your country as 1 big continent when its presented it over here... you have presented me with a whole new challenge... too hot in queensland I don't know about that one... maybe I could go in the springtime...

Thanx Beautiful this was very helpful

5. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

I use to be a truck driver about 12 years ago... and I remember hearing reports about australia looking for truck drivers to pull 5 trailers on their tractor trucks ...they called them train trucks... however.... it was said that they were going to build up the west coast of australia... supposedly this was a major undertaking of infrastructure construction that would lead to city's being built on the west coast .

Was this true? & Has it been completed if so?

6. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Get better maps.We covered this in basic geography when I was in grade school.

7. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Perth has been around on Australia's west coast for a long, long time. Australia is no more the "wild west" than Nevada is in the US.

8. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Thats right. I'm in Perth and its growing by the day.

9. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

I have never been to Australia...as far as Nevada is concerned we all know its nothing there ....98% of the state is void of any developorment

10. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

There are these tiny communities called Reno and Las Vegas you might want to check out....

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

No wonder you're such a coldy.

12. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

I think anyone reading these post will be able to understand that after we look at Pahrump, Laughlin, Battle Mtn., Sparks, Reno, & LV...That 98-99% of Nevada is void

13. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

And it's back.

The west coast of Australia is not the outback.

14. wtarshi

ice ice baby...too cold, too cold

you know it baaaaaybeeeeee

true that pixie, but if you look at the map below, there are quite a few deserts around the western and northern parts of australia

[​IMG]

15. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Not so much along the coast though, if I remember correctly. I haven't been but my ex father in law lived in Perth.

16. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

TARSHI..
    Have you traveled to other countries? ..If so, how did you like them compared to Australia?

17. wtarshi

absolutely, along the coast it's populated

absolutely i have. lived in england there for a while, visited france, italy, greece, singapore, bali, fiji and the states. australia is a mix of europe and the states with a little bit of everything else mixed in there

18. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

You know Tarshi ...I've never heard much negative about Australia ...the one thing I recall is ..the treatment of Aboriginee people....I guess it would compare to Native American treatment here...but over all I don't hear much bad....ok how about this...I use to chat with a aussie chic long ago...this was like 8 yrs ago...anyhow ...she said there was a big problem with lesbian women raping other women....was this true or bullshitt?

19. wtarshi

yes, the treatment of the indigenous australians has been horrific and still needs improvement is in my opinion.

as for the other comment...i have no idea what you're talking about lebian women...??? do you mean lesbian women...???? i have never, ever heard of women raping other women and i think that comment besides being highly suspect is also the most bizarre thing i've read in a long time

20. Stheno

Stheno New Member

hmm never heard of that either