Aussies/in Australia. Introduce yourselves!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Leksola, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

A,Oz is a wonderful place and yes the place where Crocodile Dundee lived is indeed very hot. Thanks Tarshi for the weather maps of Oz. I wished there is a book about Oz for Black travelers since the writer of the pieces about the country for Ebony magazine is no longer with us. I do remember a piece written by a actor for Emerge magazine years ago but I just had to look a little more.

2. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

Tarshi.. it was wild to me also when i heard it...so ima file it away in the BS folder....Thanx

3. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Absolutely highly suspect, never heard of this in my entire Aussie life.

4. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

My bad y'all ....I must have been purposely mislead by a internet idiot back in the day:cry:

5. Leksola

Leksola New Member

Sexual assault and sex crimes come in all forms

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

yep. just hadn't heard of what he was talking about happen before....

7. Leksola

Leksola New Member

No you are right, it did sound like a very crazy Aussie rumour thing

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt043

9. Patsound

Patsound New Member

Looking a nice white woman to spend New Year's eve with

As the title says, I'm looking a nice white woman to spend New Year's eve with.
    I like thick and voluptuous people but that shouldn't stop you from shooting at me..
    I'm French and will be spending this chirstmas season in Australia. If you are up to it, talk to me..

10. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

There is a personals section on this site for this type of thing...

But aren't you married?

11. wtarshi

Lol...you'll not be offering yourself up then curlstar....??? :D

12. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Oh I have to hold myself back with such a wonderful offer,,,,,, but I am very big on the whole respect the marriage vow thing..... It means a LOT to a girl like me....

But maybe someone will jump at the chance & take the temptation away from me.... :rolleyes:

13. Patsound

Patsound New Member

True. I am married... But I'm not about the whole respecting of the vow. Why? Because my partner doesn't respect it either. We are together because of the kids, but everyone does his own business..
    So where is that section again? I'm new here.

14. wtarshi

Lol...maybe

15. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

How about yourself Tarshi Sweet Thang?

Hi Patsound, we are very visual creatures us women of the wwbm site, we don't act without pictures..... Perhaps this could help you with your search for a New Years Eve Date?

WIll you be bringing wifey too?

Or is she not on offer?

16. wtarshi

I'll wait for the pics before I respond curlstar:p

Pat, personals can be found under site navigation

17. Patsound

Patsound New Member

Definitely a no. Why would I bring my wife on a date?
    How do I send you the picture?

18. wtarshi

do you have photobucket...??? if not there's a paperclip next to the smiley face which you can download a photo with....

19. Patsound

Patsound New Member

I'm still not sure by what you meant.. But I added something.
    Finally figured it out..

20. Stheno

Stheno New Member

upload your pictures in a free image hosting and add the link here or like Tarshi said .. you can upload with attachemnt here ..when you go to post a reply you will see a paperclicp image you can click this and put one from your computer here ... also if you scroll down more where it say manage attachments and click that ... will do the same as the paperclip