Aussies/in Australia. Introduce yourselves!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Leksola, Oct 5, 2008.

1. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Where did you add something? Do you mean your Avatar?

2. Patsound

Patsound New Member

Yup.. I meant the avatar.. :?

3. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Good start. :)

4. mawfia

mawfia New Member

Visiting Sydney

Im not Australian but this thread was the most applicable to my purposes and I didnt think it was worth starting another thread.

Basically, I will visit Sydney for the first time in the beginning of January. I will travel alone and I do not know anyone there. Just looking for nice places to hangout mainly at night with good music and open-minded people. I have no preference in skin color and places with a favorable girl to guy ratio is desired. Networking is a higher prioty than sex for me. For the most part I know where I would like to stay while I am there but if anyone has suggestions I am open.

I have alot of other questions about Sydney and Australia in general but I think this is a good starting point.

5. Leksola

Leksola New Member

"networking" for what objective and what industry?

Seems unusual to travel for work in Jan, will you be seeking work or already engaged with an employer or own business?

Will influence places I'd recommend.

6. mawfia

mawfia New Member

I meant social networking. Sorry I thought it was obvious. This is not for work. I have had Australia on my list of places to visit, and I decided to give it a try and see if I like it.

7. Leksola

Leksola New Member

Ah, yes I thought you meant socially which is why I asked.

Here, the term "networking" is always used to refer to work connections, unless you are talking about "social networking" on the Internet.

I understood you probably meant socially though. What type of music/bars do you like then or your interests and we can recommend from there

8. Senna852

Senna852 New Member

PS: My favourite place on this planet

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

so would you are say your market value is pretty high in aussieland?

location location location

:smt023

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Fabio,they don't call that land The Lucky Country for nothing.

11. Bulma

Bulma New Member

What is the weather like in May? I'll be going to Auckland, what is it like?

12. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Auckland is in New Zealand, completely different country, different climate.

13. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...i read the question and rolled my eyes. it's like us asking what the weather is like in ireland

14. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I know. That's what I thought too. Geezuz. Do people even own an atlas?

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Not only are Aussies good looking they can forecast the weather too. :p That's what I heard.

16. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Damn! Is our psychic ability known world wide now? Shit, I was hoping to keep that a secret for a few years longer. :smt042

By the way....thinking Auckland is in Australia is a good way of proving you aren't actually going to Auckland at all. If you've planned (or are planning) a trip overseas, you KNOW what country you're visiting. LOL Especially if you've picked a city already. :smt042 Just sayin'.

17. Stheno

Stheno New Member

I did notice the post too but i thought not even worth replying

18. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

If I were tripping to New Zealand I would weather.com for info. I think the person in ? has shown they are a bit suspect anyhow. :rolleyes:

19. Bulma

Bulma New Member

I know what the weather is like in Ireland if had asked me. Plus, what is the weather like in Australia in may aswell?

20. Senna852

Senna852 New Member