Aussies/in Australia. Introduce yourselves!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Leksola, Oct 5, 2008.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You had to work hard to find them instead of letting them come to you. Also make sure they have addys in their profiles. If you want them to come to you give them your facebook page or place the addy on your profile.

3. Senna852

Senna852 New Member

hummm, work hard ?

c'mon bro, we are talking about people, just talk to them.

of course i want to know all aussie ladies from this forum, but let's face it. its not gonna happen.

4. Soulthinker

If I'm going to Oz I will look up every member who lived there.

5. Soulthinker

I know it is off the subject but,Happy Oz Day.

6. wtarshi

thanks soul...it was a wonderful day of sun, pool, bbq & wine for me...!!!

7. Senna852

Senna852 New Member

lovely tarshi!!

anyway, I received my aussie visa today, got my flight booked to march 2.

can't wait!!

8. wtarshi

that's fab, fab...!!! how exciting...!!!! :smt026:smt026

9. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

The US$ is weak against the A$ right now...so, everything in Oz is expensive for Americans. :(

I remember when I was there back in '02, we were getting about A$1.80 for each dollar. :cool:

The Kid Rasta

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  10. wtarshi

ahhh...but this is wonderful news for us aussies though

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Wrong.

Right now, $1 USD gets you exactly 1 AUD.

12. Senna852

Senna852 New Member

1.00 USD = 1.00995 AUD today

13. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Yes, especially us Aussies who are traveling to America very soon :D

But things are more expensive here, in general.

14. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

^^^^^^^^Yes unfortunately indeed they are... ^^^^^^^^^^

15. Soulthinker

Make sure you have money saved for your search for members of this board and other chocolate men.

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Well, I'll save my money up!

17. Soulthinker

Check out on You Tube on Josh White's rendition of Waltzing Matilda. It was recorded on those WWII V-Discs.

18. Leksola

Leksola New Member

Wonderful news for us as tourists, yes.

Not fabulous news for our exporters trying to sell product overseas.

It has driven up the price of our minerals, a key contributor to the economy. The soft US market means we are also selling a lesser volume there.

19. Leksola

Leksola New Member

I hate to stereotype my own women but I'd say there are a few kinds.

I ended up on this site a very long time ago after experiencing a little bit of racial hysteria from a person about my relationship and was seeking some reassurance. Not sure why I cared at the time about some stranger's opinion, but anyway.

I never came on here to seek anything out.

In Oz I have to say that around the Universities (from studying and part time tutoring) there can be a bit of a strange and unhealthy situation that occurs where women just go for whoever 'cos he's a black guy. It's wrong and it sort of makes me feel sick. There are those men that will take advantage, of course.

The whole thing gets incestuous and weird, especially when girls are ignorant enough to believe there is not gossip in such a small community. I'm down for having fun sure but if you are out shaking your ass at whatever in a smallish place or the same clubs every night you seriously need your head checked. So there is a sleaze side where men who want something on the side can sure get it.

There is also another side. I think being Eastern european born I find similar values in some ways wiht an African man, strange but true. Then again I've been in my relationship for some time so maybe haven't played around enough to know for sure. I have also noticed in that group that these relationships/marriages seem to be fairly common between greek/eastern european/italian etc australians, provided their parents are ok with it, and can be long lasting.

I guess you can't really pick out anything specific, it's more where you go rather than who I'd say. Cities would be more common than country towns of course.

20. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

I've seen some white women get very worked up about this if they are in an interracial relationship. As a black guy I have never cared about anything someone has to say about interracial relationships, but some white women take it very personal and give too much credence to the foolhardiness of bigoted, ignorant individuals.

I guess its a sense of lack of acceptance or something. Those kind of things are trivial to me.

My outlook is this, I'm an educated, well spoken black man that is confident and self assured in my self. I know what i like and I will go for it each and every time, irrespective of anyone else's sentiments.