Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You are welcome.:) Good promotion of your home city.

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

You think so? Haha.

3. Soulthinker

Well,you gave a little taste.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'll be sure to remember that:) Your avatars are getting better by the day.

5. beccaomecca

Just a teaser yeah lol. That's pretty much the whole view of the city.

6. DudeNY12

Looks like a nice city.

7. DudeNY12

It was the worst day ever. I was living in DC at the time, but I was thankful when the last of the people I knew that worked there finally checked in. My office is just about 4 miles from the Pentagon, and I actually heard that explosion, and saw the thick black rising shortly afterward.

8. DudeNY12

Actaully... Depending on your destination in NYC... It's actually better flying into EWR (Newark) over JFK. LGA is the most convenient airport in NYC, but it doesn't handle international flights.

9. beccaomecca

Hahaha! It's a good look.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As my late Aunt Evelyn once said to me, "The proof is in the taste. You have to come and see for yourself."

I will hope to meet you and the others Down Under. I think I need a little romance, for once in my life. The beach to me is fine when there are fewer people on it. I have seen many sunrises. Seeing the morning sky change from black to purple to light blue to red , orange and then bright yellow as the sun rises out of the sea in the horizon. I have even seen a full moon rise. It was spectacular. Seeing every sunrise told me that everything is going to be okay. The tide is also nice to watch when it is high. A friend of mine and I saw a pair of dolphins taking turns breaching and diving into the water. They were both going on their own merry way
    And thankfully, away from the fishing vessels not far from them.The sun here is ferocious.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  11. beccaomecca

That's exactly right you do have to experience it for yourself. There's beaches in every direction here. Dependant upon when you venture out here will determine how packed the beaches will be. But at least there's choices. I dont know if you've heard of Frazer Island? It's beautiful i stayed there recently and there's wildlife galore. We were going over on the barge and there was a pod of dolphins as we came to the Island. Got on the Island and there was dingoes woke up the next day and there was whales breaching then there was a shark and huge lizards it was just endless lol really cool spot.

But yeah there's a bit to see and enjoy here.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw a YouTube video clip of Frazer Island. It reminded me of a summer camp for adults. Lots of the locals go there. It looked like a cool place for backpacking and camping.

13. Soulthinker

I remember more than 20 years ago of a Rough Guides episode on Australia and it shown Frazer Island of those B&S parties.

14. beccaomecca

Yeah it's a cool spot. Very peaceful and plenty to do. Kinda freaky having wild dogs hanging around in packs though lol. Camping is pretty popular here.

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

Iggy Azalea got revenge at the bowling alley on Sunday, April 24. The “Team” songstress, 25, beat her fiancé, Nick Young, during a date night out at Lucky Strike Live in Hollywood.

PHOTOS: Biggest Celebrity Cheating Scandals Ever!

According to an eyewitness, the couple and a group of their friends rented out private lanes for some fun and games. While enjoying appetizers at their lane, Azalea and Young partook in some friendly competition.

According to the onlooker, Azalea came out on top after the first game, beating Young, 30 with a score of 101.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...nick-young-go-on-bowling-date-details-w204196

16. DudeNY12

Do the dingoes actually approach people of just wandering along?

17. beccaomecca

I'm glad they're working on it. Shows it's true love. That's what the chocolate does to a white girl. Drives her crazy and has her addicted no matter what. Gadddd damn. hahah.

18. beccaomecca

If you're on the beach fishing you have to watch your back yes. They aren't afraid of people. You have to eyeball them and intimidate them. They have to eat somehow. I'm too pussy to camp out in the open. Too scared to wake up dead. Lmao. I stay in the enclosed section. I don't wanna be eaten. Not by a dingo anyway. Hahaha.

Shits legitimately crazy lol my bestfriend was in the waves close to shore with my son (i was stuck under a fkn umbrella on the sand lol) anyway i kid you not nek minute i see a fin soooo close to my son i ran down reefed him out scared the shit out of him and my best friend lol turns out it was only a reef shark but holy sheep shit that freaked me the fuck out. I can't do the beach water. If you're not getting stung by a jelly fish ur stepping on a stone fish or dodging a stingray or worst case getting eaten by a shark. No thank you.

Apart from that... it's not so bad. Think of it as a challenge to survive hahah.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What about the billabongs? Have you been to them?

20. DudeNY12

Gotta love your way of thinking:)

I imagine those waters can be frightening. As you named them... I was thinking there's just way too much (especially sharks and rays) in the water for swimming. I've heard about those painful jellyfish stings. Most of our beaches in the northeast US are murky as hell, so that alone keeps me from going to the beach:).