Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If and only if the women really want to go out with you. It is all up to them. It doesn't matter what you do, who you are, and what station in life you're in. The decision rests entirely with them. Be it here or anywhere else in the world.

2. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

Beautiful I love australian women

[​IMG](Miranda Kerr).:smt055They have such beautiful and easy going personalities.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is one attractive Aussie woman.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

An Australian woman who was in a band got me brunch once. She just invited me and gave me her number and asked me to come to her show. I never went, but it was a positive experience.

5. Soulthinker

Man,MKM you should had gotten that hook up. I would if given a chance.

6. meowkittenmeow

She was somewhat attractive, but she wasn't my type. She was about 11 years older than me as well, and at that time in my life I decided to stop dating older women (I was 20 at the time). I have no regrets because I wasn't interested in her in that way. But, she was a very nice person and I do hope her life went well from there.

7. Soulthinker

No old woman did like that to me when I was in my 20's. At least you encountered a Aussie lady.

8. meowkittenmeow

Like I said, she was a nice lady, and although she was somewhat attractive, I wasn't attracted to her.

9. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Pussy on the other side of earth and shit. No thanks.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Her smile is one of those smiles that just makes you smile back automatically.
    :)
    [​IMG]

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You must not know about the 'Black man's Paradise"...

13. meowkittenmeow

huh?

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Most Black men are treated like Kings there. The women can't get enough of them.

15. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Sounds a little exaggerative :)

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Have you been? ;)

17. meowkittenmeow

All black men or just American black men? I have had a few friends that have lived there and they claimed it was basically no different than any other place. I guess it depends on the perspective of the individual black man as oppose to a blanket experience for all.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

American BM are far and away the most desirable (followed by West Indian, albeit a distant second).
    It's much more than merely the perspective of each individual, it's a phenomena not unlike how rock stars or athlete s get preferential treatment and attention, or military personnel in the Philippines and Germany. As l said, MOST regular Black men receive it, and especially BM servicemen. Sorry to hear about your friend's experiences.

19. meowkittenmeow

I've never been there so I just assume everyone's experience is different.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Obviously, no two people's experience are identical, however generally speaking in overall terms, it's considered a Black man's paradise. (Speaking to American men). I think you'll agree if you went. (smile)