Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Yeah it has to be done!! Lol. Where abouts did your friend go and what was the highlight of their trip?

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

glt1980,take some photos when you get to Oz.

3. beccaomecca

How bout you come over yourself... deal? Lol

4. Soulthinker

I will in two years.

5. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Since I do the work from home thing now I need to do some traveling / digital nomad stuff.

I do notice that I get more looks from European women. I do wonder about Aussies now.

6. Soulthinker

You will get attention from the Aussie women BB.

7. blackbrah

May be an interesting trip. Get this. I was in Utah last week and met this chick from South Africa. Gorgeous woman. I've noticed with the non-American white women I get overt looks more. Kinda crazy.

8. Soulthinker

South Africa. No doubt she looked as hot as Charlize Theron. It's like having met a woman from Mississippi or Alabama.

9. blackbrah

Yeah this was her

[​IMG]

Going to see her in a few weeks since I have to go back to Utah for work.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

She's a beauty, hop on that

11. blackbrah

Yeah just got off the phone with her. Really fun to talk to. Dat accent. Hopefully see her in a few weeks when my boss makes our damn meeting in SLC again.

12. beccaomecca

How old are you Brethard?

13. I heard that they hella racist in Australia but I keep an open mind.

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

38--had to work that night, which is why I missed the concert...

15. Soulthinker

BB,hope your meeting with her is a success. She even had that smile like Theron's. No doubt she is Afrikaan like her a hot number.

16. beccaomecca

I'd love to know where that source came from.

17. beccaomecca

Ok nice. Lol never put work in front of a good time! Opportunities like that may never present themselves again. Work will always be there for you to continue. If you wanna do something just do it! Deal with the repurcussions later. That's my practice anyway!

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Sam here. I wouldn't be naive and think it totally doesn't exist, but I've never heard any thing about rampant racism in Australia

19. beccaomecca

There is to a certain extent. But I wouldn't say it is inclusive of Americans. We are nasically over run by Asians and Indians here. Asians are all you see. So it may be more towards them.

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Sadly, I'd expect at least some racism/bigotry everywhere. I just think some places do tend to be more tolerant. In my opinion the major Canadian cities seem to be quite tolerant.