Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. brethard

brethard Active Member

Good advice! :)

2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I would love to see Australia and get my exploratory mind going. I wonder, despite some issues there, there is much greenery to explore.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There is a lot of greenery down under. Read the book In A Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson. The book is about his exploration of Australia. He discusses everything from the cities to the the bush, to the outback, to the beaches. By plane, train and automobile. Lots of interesting backstories like the cyclone that hit Darwin, the school of the air, and the town of Kowra. A very interesting read.

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Haha! You're welcome lol

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,I read that book and I can't find anything of Blacks who lived or stayed in Australia. It was informative.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Well, there weren't any chapters with that detail. But there was the story of Kowra which had a POW camp for Italian and Japanese prisoners of war during WW2.

7. Soulthinker

G,no question the Italians went to Australia after the war.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Italians stayed after the war. They accepted their captivity while the Japanese did not. The Japanese attempted a Banzai charge and started a riot. Many of the Japanese escaped and fled into the bush. Few were recaptured and others died in the bush. There is a museum where the star attraction is a tiny woman walking amid the pieces on a table describing the events in Kowra. I have to see that exhibit when I get to Australia.

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Well he was there a month and of course did the normal touristy places like the Sydney Opera House, he did the Sydney Harbor bridge climb, hung out on Bondi Beach. He went to Australia Zoo.

He really enjoyed the outdoorsy stuff he did the most though. Scuba diving on the Great barrier Reef, touring the Margaret River caves, went 4 wheeling on Fraser Island, and went to see the 12 Apostles.

He actually said there are two things he wanted to do but ended up not doing which were going to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and doing an outback camping tour. Those are for his next trip down under apparently.

A couple of those things are on my list in addition to a few other things as well.

10. beccaomecca

Wow! That is fab! He fit a whole lot into his trip! Good stuff!!!! Glad he made it to Frazer. That place is just something else. You forget about reality wwhen you're there you're just so relaxed yet occupied.

Man i live here and haven't done all of those things ha ha. The national parks are gorgeous as well as the rainforests. Sydney is a great spot for sure so much to see and do.

Hope you have just as much fun when you make it out here.

11. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean about living in a place and not experiencing all that it has to offer. I live just outside NYC and worked in the city for a long time and there are things I have not done in NYC. Still have never been to the top of the Empire State building, never been to liberty Island, I have driven across the Brooklyn Bridge but never walked it.

Oh I plan on having so much fun when I am there and if some people knew what I was going to do when I was there they would call me insane but hey you never know when you are going to have the chance to go do somethings ever again.

Although I am deathly afraid of heights(well technically falling from them) the Sydney Harbor bridge is right near the top of the list of things that are getting done. The highlight of my trip though will be my excursion to the Neptune Islands where I hopefully get to do something very special that I have wanted to do for a very long time.

12. brethard

brethard Active Member

Speaking of Iggy...

She had a massive hit with Fancy.

But Iggy Azalea was looking anything but as she arrived at the airport in a drab dark ensemble as she got ready to jet out of Los Angeles on Wednesday.

And perhaps the self-styled rapper was in a forgetful mood, as she had neglected to wear her engagement ring for the second time in the space of a few days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...gets-ready-jet-Los-Angeles.html#ixzz49BJx8TLs

13. brethard

brethard Active Member

Elyse Knowles is further proof they build women hotter Down Under

What the hell, Australia? Whatever it is that you're putting in the water over there, bottle that shit up and send it to the States. Margot Robbie is one beam of blindingly gorgeous light for us to squint at and now there's 23-year old bikini and fitness model Elyse Knowles to drool over.

http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-cele...-proof-they-build-women-hotter-down-under-191

14. Soulthinker

They are fine G. Ask the homeboys who play b-ball or in the US Navy.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I knew a guy who was a Marine. He was stationed in Okinawa. He was even set up with a date with a local farmers's daughter in Okinawa(his buddies bought the girl). He politely declined the offer. When he was in Australia, he told me that the women he saw there resembled Nicole Kidman.

16. beccaomecca

Hahahahahaahahaa fineeeee toned tall perky titted blonde blue eyed women probably take up 2% of Australia. There is nothing wrong with your women. I see no difference. Don't believe the hype.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I didn't believe it. There are beautiful women in every country in the world. I have seen some cute Aussie women on the children's show The Wiggles sang in on tv over here.
    Nicole Kidman is a redhead who sometimes has her hair dyed blonde. I remember her skinny dipping scene in the film Billy Bathgate.

18. beccaomecca

Brisbane last night. The city is so pretty at night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. beccaomecca

Yeah Nicole Kidman is pretty big over here. Well not big but well known. I don't get the hype with her though. Maybe it's her elegance and radiance ha ha she is beautiful though. I remember her in neighbours

[​IMG]

I think the best Aussie redhead is Isla Fisher. She's adorable!

[​IMG]

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Nighttime city views are always beautiful. It's a different perspective when a city lights up the darkness.