Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I had a good experience making a friend with someone who is australian. But, I haven't ever had an interest in visiting. I am not sure what the incentive would be. I have been meaning to take a trip throughout China as I am interested in the culture and the architecture. I don't know much about the architecture in Australia. I think it might be nice to learn about the culture of the indegenious people there. Have you been there before?

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Born and raised there, up until moving here.
    I would say that China is much more interesting culturally, and definitely architecturally.
    Indeed, archeological-wise, Australia is full of fossilized rarities, along with a rich indingenous history that predates even some ancient African cultures.
    I would say that an exploratory trip to Australia is for the most dedicated and seasoned travelers who can rough it to uncover the gems that are the Outback and Great Barrier Reef. One must really WANT to go there, to appreciate her.

3. meowkittenmeow

Do you miss it?

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Completely agree

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^^^ YOU know it, Since ^^^^

I do miss my family and cousins. And Melbourne's culture.

I knew my Aussie sisters were maintaining.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I've heard about it for years but,it does depend on the brother. I remember writing letters but,the response is very few. Also,if the brother is not a Navy man,businessman,or livin large person then the choices are few. I don't expect a Aussie women could pop out of nowhere when I set foot in a pub,library,or a supermarket in a Oz city of Sydney,Melbourne,or Perth.

8. z

z Well-Known Member

:smt043

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Black men in the military are favored everywhere. Probably more than celebrities or businessmen. I once posted a story about my Marine friend who said that every Australian woman that he had met looked like Nicole Kidman and they love black men. I had chatted with an Aussie woman online years ago and she told me that Australian women like American accents. It told me that Australian women were open-minded. But this depends the Australian woman and where she comes from. This applies to women everywhere in the world.

10. meowkittenmeow

[​IMG]

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

What the... :smt108

12. Soulthinker

That is a hilarious flash loop.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I guess a puppy, kitten or a baby koala wouldn't work, huh? LOL

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Australians do drink and are very competitive. I've met a few. One told me a story about a guy he knew who was drunk until the moment someone hit him on the head. He looked at the assailant and said, "You are so fucked." The guy beat the assailant to a pulp. That was when I realized that most Australians do drink at the end of the end shift. And yes, the Aussie accent spoken by the women is sexy.

17. brethard

brethard Active Member

18. Soulthinker

True indeed.

19. brethard

brethard Active Member

20. Soulthinker

I'm pleased something is mentioned on Aussie Media.