Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Where? I had not seen those posts.

2. JoeCool931

JoeCool931 New Member

I’m trying to be real nice and say that American women don’t such because that would be putting down my own because I am American but for some reason I don’t know I haven’t had much success with dating American women in real life and online. But I get tons of messages from Filipino women for some reason online. And no I don’t put a great picture online and for some reason I still get messages from Filipino women only. I guess you are what you attract. I like Aussie women but they are not checking me out on my profile online I guess I must have too post a really good picture to impress them. I mean my picture is just a selfie and a smile that’s it. Maybe Australian white women are extremely picky if it’s not a picture problem of mine. Unless like you guys are suggesting just go to the country.

3. Soulthinker

Are you living in Oz?

4. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

You have to be over there fam. Prior to going there I did Tinder in the states and didn't get any love till I actually was there. But by the time I got some feedback I was already mingling in the clubs or meeting them while out. I may get in trouble for saying this lol, but once they hear the "American accent" the curiosity goes up lol.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

6. Don1986

Don1986 New Member

Is it really true that hot blonde Aussie women are into black men? The ones I see on Instagram are all with white guys.

7. Soulthinker

Hope you have progress.

8. Mrmike757

Thank you I did. However I think I will need some more time there. Me and my boy definitely saw the potential. We got eyes on us and they flirted. But I think once we told them we were in town for only a few weeks their interest dropped.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed! It looks like I could finally get to Australia this year. Feel free to start sending your tips this way lol. Gonna try to stay at least a full week, maybe two. I'll be there with a friend, but he'll be occupied with the lady he's going there to see. She's in Melbourne so we'll start there, but I'm down for whatever wherever lol.

10. Mrmike757

Wow didn't know Oz was back open for tourism great news! I'll send tips as they come to mind.

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

The reopening is actually the main thing we're waiting on lol. Hopefully not too much longer.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Yes it is true. IG is not reality.

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Based on the few pics I've seen that my buddy got from his lady in Melbourne, there's gotta be something to it LOL

14. Mrmike757

Melbourne is dope actually my favorite city. I plan to return next year. Lots of cool spots its like night and day compared to Sydney. I did everything from hanging out on the town to Ocean Road and other landmarks.

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Nice! Tell me more about why Melbourne is so great. I'm completely new, so everything helps. Any particular spots I should hit up? Were can I find all these hotties who love the American brothas lol? That's not the only reason I wanna go there, but I sure don't plan to travel all that way and miss out LOL.

Also interested in your thoughts on Sydney. Nothing is set in stone, but I was considering splitting time between the two cities.

If anybody else has useful info, speak up!

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Man I just looked it up, and Australia might not fully open until 2022 or as late as 2024. I guess I have plenty of time to plan lol

17. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Check out my post on Oz.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

19. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Love that, man! Looking forward to seeing what you've got to say.