Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have seen YouTube videos on Melbourne. Melbourne looks like a more fun place than Sydney(I intend to climb the expense of the Sydney Harbor Bridge and see the Sydney Opera House. That's pretty much all I want to see in Sydney). Melbourne will be the main objective. And it will be an honor and a pleasure to meet your family, Bliss. I hope to see you, Tarshi and other members in Oz.

2. Westie

Westie Member

I've been spending time online and at the local bookstore perusing travel sites and books. It's a toss-up between Denmark or Australia. Right now Oz has the nod, with Melbourne getting my attention due to its nightlife.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt023:smt023

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I do look forward to the video G.

5. londonlady

londonlady New Member

I have been to Sydney and I had a great time - fabulous bars and restaurants and very friendly people! Beautiful girls for you guys too.

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You should definitely go. Australia should be on everyone's bucket list. I've been to Sydney and hopefully Melbourne is next.

7. Westie

Westie Member

I have two buddies, both black males, who have traveled to Australia in the past. Both say to just do it; the only caveat is to prepare yourself for that 15+ hour flight time. :smt088

Anyone know anything I can take that'll knock my ass out? [​IMG]

8. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Gonna drag you down the aisle and knock you up.

#2016Goals

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

London is also on my list. Or is that a bad idea?

10. biosnex

biosnex Member

Aussie women are fine with me. I've seen some serious babes in Sydney and Melbourne. In fact, I have a female Aussie friend that I occasionally hang out with now.

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. Straya, here I come!

[​IMG]

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

An unabridged audio book is the perfect travel companion. They work for me if I have trouble sleeping.

13. brethard

brethard Active Member

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I've been to London every year and enjoyed it.

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

Attached Files:

16. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Where's curleyblonde when you need her??

17. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

God Bless America :)

:freehug:

The feeling is mutual. But.. Unfortunately the presence of gorgeous African American men is limited. I envy the American girls surrounded by all that chocolate on a daily basis! It goes both ways with the sensuality sexuality passion and electrifying chemistry. :smt059

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Where in Oz are you from, Becca?

19. brethard

brethard Active Member

Thanks. There is a unique chemistry between African-American men and white Australian women--some kind of erotic magic in that combination.

20. Westie

Westie Member

Ah, so there is hope. Good to know! :mrgreen: