Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I'm from Brisbane. African American men to us are just something else. I can speak for all women obviously but id say a good majority love that beautiful chocolate man. Completely and utterly different to an Australia man. But i wont go into those derails as i don't wanna offend anyone. I think maybe it's a pride thing, how you carry yourself so confidently and stylishly and just call it how you see it. And a hell of a lot more. And that accent. God damn!! I need a cold shower haha.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Speaking for myself, we're not all alike. We're individually motivated by other things. It is difficult to describe. We don't want to be referred to as fetishes. A black man is first and foremost, a human being. I am flattered when I meet a woman(regardless of race, culture, etc) who is interested in a man like me. I don't meet that many. I have met Australian men here in Florida and I find them to be as interesting as men from the United Kingdom(if not more direct). Like many of the men here, we will one day visit The Land Down Under. Have you ever been to the U.S.A.?

3. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Gorath, I think we should recognize the gist of her compliment to Black men and run with it..........As you can clearly see, her intention was merely to raise us up in what she has observed from the disposition of her sisters in her land.....

4. brethard

brethard Active Member

Love love love your comment. Thank you so very much--you have no idea how much your words are appreciated!

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I know. I was speaking for myself in terms of her compliment. I am not at all offended. Like I had stated, I am flattered when meeting women who are genuinely attracted to black men.

6. beccaomecca

I apologise Gorath. Of course you're human beings and individuals. Not object's or fetishes. Didn't mean to come across that way. Everyone has their own preference. And I think black women are as equally stunning. I think the features of African Americans in general are to die for. We love Americans in general. There isn't a redhead i know that doesn't admire or isn't with a black man maybe it's in our genes. Lol. We take good care of you and go out of our way to talk to you and make sure you feel welcome when you're here.

Yes I have been to the US. And cant wait to be back there.

7. beccaomecca

And Brethard..you're welcome. My only friend! :smt039 haha!

8. brethard

brethard Active Member

Thanks! It's an honor!

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

In spite of that White Australian Policy the Aussie women has been loving brothers for many years. No question in the early 20th Century some visit the docks,seen Jack Johnson box when he won the Heavyweight crown back in 1908,met Black soldiers during WWII,and other examples.

10. Soulthinker

In my threads in the past I've praised Aussie women of their boldness and forthright honestness in liking brothers.

11. beccaomecca

Soulthinker i'd say not much has changed haha. I swear the whole female population of all Australian states come to Brisbane when the sailors have docked. It's quite a sight to see. All the white girls hanging off the Americans. You're a very fun bunch of people. Who could blame us!? Maybe racism against Aboriginals exists here in some parts. But racism against an interracial relationship/marriage with an African American... i really haven't seen it. I'm sure we'd put on a great show if we ever were criticized anyway.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Sadly, the Aborigines, one of the oldest cultures in the world, is dying slowly. Racism and other issues are to blame.

I had once saw a DVD called Carrier(co-produced by Mel Gibson's Icon Productions). There was a scene with the crew of the aircraft carrier weighing anchor off the coast in Australia. One of the sailors, a black man was having a fling with a young redhead woman while he was enjoying his time on his own.

13. beccaomecca

Yes, you're right. It truly is sad. They are very wise people who have a lot to teach. And it's sad that there's still such a divide between us. I have aboriginal friends here and they would give you the shirt off their back in a heartbeat. Like the majority of Islanders over here.

Go the black man knocking boots with the young redhead though! AMEN to that I say!!! Hahaha!!!

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

:)

Apropos of black men and Aussie redheads, I remember being struck by the beauty of these photos of Will Smith and Nicole Kidman at the 2002 Oscars, and how hot it would be to see them in a film together:

Attached Files:

15. beccaomecca

Considering she is the palest Australian on earth haha she would certainly go well with the gorgeous Will Smith in a movie. A weird movie like Eyes Wide Shut. Replace Tom Cruise with Will Smith. Lol

16. Soulthinker

I remember the movie Hurricane Smith starring Carl Weathers of a man who is looking for the killers of his sister in Oz. He fell in love with a Aussie woman. Also,a party scene in the film of those Aboriginal singers who performed in Vietnam in which along with the Aussie girls there are also the Aboriginal girls partying with the Black US soldiers. I would not be surprised that some Aboriginal women are with the Aussie girls on the docks.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I was struck by Nicole Kidman's nude scene in Billy Bathgate and the opening scene in Eyes Wide Shut.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The couple were shown together. No scenes of sexual ecstasy and the like. He had a lot of issues with himself. He was trying to be a born-again Christian onboard ship. He even went to the onboard ship church services. But when he was on liberty, he was the opposite of what he was.

19. brethard

brethard Active Member

Saw "Days of Thunder" when I was 12 and thought she was one of the most beautiful women ever born--my opinion has not changed in the years since. :)

20. beccaomecca

She goes alright the never ageing Nicole Kidman. Very elegant indeed. She looked much different when she was in Neighbours. Before she bleached her skin to get rid of those freckles.

[​IMG]