Average Girls Need To Stay In Their Lane

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by The Dark King, Jan 8, 2014.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Y'all are terrible

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You need a new bottom bitch boo boo

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

are you volunteering:p

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Give me a man with some class. We all know that sex is the ultimate goal. It's how a man goes about getting it that's the issue. Love my heart and mind first and the sex is a given. But if sex is all he wants, he can keep stepping.

5. The Dark King

But how can he know if he doesn't ask?

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

How can he know what? If he's going to get sex? If that's the primary focus, there are women online who make it clear that they're up for casual sex. Nothing about my profile indicates that I'm the kind of person that wants to be approached that way. A guy only has to skim my profile to know that.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The hell does class have to do with being straight up and direct to the point?

8. The Dark King

Because they want to mean something to a man before meeting him. They can't accept that not every guy is going to care about all of them

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

To me, a classy man is respectful and sees a woman as a person, not a place simply to deposit his penis. He recognizes that she has a personality, talents, an intellect, etc. and seeks to get to know HER, not just her vagina. He's not going to lead with the sexual foot if he's seriously interested in making a good impression.

I don't search women's profiles online, but I've been told by enough guys that there are plenty of women online who, by their profile or pix, make it plain that they are seeking something casual. So why bother with someone who makes it plain that she is not?! (Yeah, I know: the challenge. Challenge, schmallenge.)

As for being straight up and to the point, if that's the route he chooses to take and he tells me up front what he is seeking - in a respectful way - and I tell him I'm not on the same page, then he needs to say "Thanks for your time" and leave me alone instead of trying to cajole me into seeing things his way. I'm ok with that. That's being classy as well.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Sounds like these men simply recognize you women aren't special as you think you are and you are as common as the so called classless men you speak of.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Snaps

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Tell ya what, North. Why don't you just ignore my posts. You've had a fart stuck crosswise for the last week. Your cheap shots are getting old. Buh bye.

13. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Sorry, but what now? This from the guy who is best remembered for posting his junk all over the forum and cheating on his wife? Please, tell me all about how perfect you and your romantic life are. Clearly, we have so much to learn from you. Lol I'm actually in a happy relationship, and I have been for awhile. He never behaved in the manner we're discussing here. Maybe if you pay attention, you'll learn something about how to treat a woman.

Instigator.

14. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

You kinda do have a point here, we'd probably see ourselves as special while others don't see that. I'm special because I'm "me", but at the same time I have pretty common characteristics.

It's the lack of respect and class online that's a problem though. You've never been a creep like the guys on the online dating sites. Things we post here are in a more playful manner, and reciprocated. You're not randomly sending a dick picture to a stranger that's looking for a long term relationship here, you post because we're all, "RAAAAAWR, Northy!" :p

I wish there was a way to strictly enforce the members of dating websites. There's plenty of hookup sites, so if someone just wants sex they should go there and not be allowed to make a profile on a site that's for people seriously interested in dating. Too bad that can't actually happen lol.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

U dont like it put me on ignore

16. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Petty, if you bothered me that much, I would. But you don't. You're a pain in the ass, but I love ya. ;)

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Not as much as I love you

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Pfffftttttt if the men bothered to read a woman's dating profile and responded because they match the criteria the woman was after, then fine. If I say in my profile that I am seeking a long lasting relationship that will end in marriage and the man contacting is not interested in that but still contacts me, is that him being honest and genuine?

Dating profiles create the categories for you to fill in so you can quickly see if you are after the same thing. If you have the same wants then read their little blurb which gives you more information. I know if I see a handsome face, click his profile and see for example that his age cut off is 40, I move on because I don't want to waste his time or mine.

As for the special comment....laughable. We all know that I am special

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Co-schnizzle!

But you know, guys are so taxed by having to write “waddup gurl, you hot!” or clicking the flirt button that sends the message “I’d like to get to know you. Please send me an email.” We can’t expect them to do that AND read any or all of our profile!

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

the first thing i say on a profile is that i won't respond to flirts...then when they keep flirting and get all pissy i just ask them if they know how to read? if they can't read then i'm not interested anyway;)