Avril Lavigne and Tyga…

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Feb 21, 2023.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Looks like her ex isn’t the only one taking it hard …

2. beccaomecca

Who’s next ya reacon? Drake and Barbara Streisand? Lol

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah like I said when I first read about this. I said this is the darkest guy she ever dated including other white men. lol. Because most of her exes have been as pale as she is or paler. And because it is a VERY rare pairing one would think it is a mismatch. But then you see them out and interacting and it's like 'Oh, okay I see it now'.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

She's a "Punk rockstar"? The only music from Avril that I'm familiar with are the hits from her debut album from 2002. Her music was Pop Punk/Alternative Rock instead of straight up Punk/Alternative Rock and her music was regularly played on MTV TRL & Pop radio. I considered her a Popstar. But I never paid attention to her music after that 1st album, so maybe you're right & she transitioned to straight up Punk/Alternative Rock.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. beccaomecca

I suppose it’d be more odd if he was dating her when she was a complete tomboy. It seems she’s gotten more comfortable in her skin as she’s gotten older and she’s much sexier in the clothes she wears and the way she conducts herself these days. I’m keen to know how this all came about lol like damn was she cheating on her ex with Tyga because she seemed to move on hella fast. I can’t say either of them are particularly talented when it comes to music in my opinion. Tyga is alright in his collaborations.. but when it came Mrs to fashion, these two look amazing together.

6. darkcurry

I'm going by what she and some of her fans labeled her music. Mainstream calls everyone that "makes" it a pop star.

7. beccaomecca

63D2528B-6A43-419F-A87F-CD8C98B94749.jpeg 3A1FF0E9-3C85-45A5-81B7-EF8E40C187C2.jpeg 0193A75E-2DF2-4202-98CB-46A6AD743AD5.jpeg

8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Dinner date in Santa Monica, CA on Thursday night, March 9.

[​IMG]

9. beccaomecca

awww he
    Aww he opens the door for her how sweet.

10. SilverSmith

Avril in Paris

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

To be honest, I can't name a single tune of hers. I just know the name. And I definitely wouldn't consider her a punk artist.

12. darkcurry

Yeah definitely not like the punk I heard in the 80's and 90's. The media branded her pop punk. And if you remember a song called Complicated and Without You I would agree, but she also has some songs that are just straight up punk which don't make it to mainstream because mainstream only props up songs that are "pop". But she herself has said she is rock and punk rock. I guess she just embraced it for studio and media pressure. Here is a interview she did years ago where she talks about it.

BTW She is 37 now and when you look at this video she barely looks like she aged. WOW!

13. beccaomecca

She’s lucky! Huh! She has incredibly flawless skin. Tyga will keep her youthful lol I dunno she doesn’t seem overly happy in all these pics lol seems like she has a bit of an attitude/brattiness to her…

14. SilverSmith

The 2023 JUNO Awards on March 13, 2023, in Edmonton, Canada

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. darkcurry

That bratty attitude fits a lot of punk rock types I have noticed throughout the years.

16. beccaomecca

I guess I’m too fixated on limited genres of music to ever notice lol I suppose Tyga has a little bit of an edge to him.

17. SilverSmith

Catch Steak Restaurant in Los Angeles - March 16, 2023

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. brethard

brethard Active Member

Tyga has gifted his new girlfriend Avril Lavigne a jaw-dropping $80,000 diamond chain.

The singer, 38, who confirmed her relationship with the rapper, 33, earlier this month at Paris Fashion Week, was seen wearing the statement pendant bearing her name in LA on Thursday night.

Jeweller Eric Mavani, who has also made a custom necklace for Kim Kardashian, revealed Tyga had asked him to create the sparkly diamond chain for Avril as their romance heats up.

The huge necklace features a whopping 50 carats of white diamonds, black diamonds and pink sapphires.

https://mol.im/a/11875211

19. SilverSmith

Los Angeles - March 22, 2023

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. beccaomecca

Oh shittt here we go… the transitional phase where the girl changes her attire lol. I hope it doesn’t progress any further than this. I hate how try hard and whoreish looking kourtney has become since dating/marrying tooth pick. She better not do cornrows lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List