Awesome Nature Pics

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by Tamstrong, Dec 2, 2010.

1. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

2. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thx GQ....it was a lucky shot....

3. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

I liked all your pics, but this one really stood out to me.

4. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thx Kushton....much appreciated....;)

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Getting more and more homesick with each photo...

6. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Nice pics TCF!

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thx Max............;)

8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

9. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Nice pics mikesandy.....did you do them?

10. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

TC you need to post more. Your's are awesome. :)

11. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thanks Jordan.....I will do that, I have lots of beauty from here....it's just so easy when you use what is right there in front of you....some special ones coming, just for you....! :p

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Yeah, I took those pictures. They were photographed at a nature center.

13. orejon4

This is true...Florida is one of the most naturally beautiful states I have ever seen. I do get frustrated when I see people litter in Miami, though. Almost like they don't appreciate what they have right in front of them.

14. TCFLORIDAGIRL

OMG is that not the truth......it happens here all the time and drives me crazy.....just today a lady at a stop light, just threw her napkin out the window.....grrrrrrr....we actually tried to catch up to her to say something to her.....it's so disgusting.....sad that some people just don't give a damn....!

15. orejon4

Tell me about it. It doesn't cost anything to pick up after yourself. It kills me to see all that plastic and trash strewn about the mainland side of the Intercoastal. I think it looks worse amidst all that greenery than in a cold grey city.

16. orejon4

@TCFLORIDAGIRL

I can't believe I haven't told you how much I like your profile pic. More please, although this thread might not be the appropriate place to post it.

17. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Some of mine. The first three taken in the rainforest not far from where I live. Then some elephants in Tanzania and then the Jetty in my town.

Attached Files:

18. orejon4

What's the name of the rainforest? Is this in Australia near Indonesia, or in Africa? Looks beautiful!

19. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

It's in Australia, New South Wales, and it's called Dorrigo National Park. It's gorgeous, but beware the leeches! LOL

20. orejon4

I'll make sure I put on my rubbers, ahem, hip boots, before I wade in then. :rolleyes: