Being a Black Man

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Blacktiger2005, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

What are you saying? Do you read the posts from the regular ladies around here?

A lot of us date BM from different backgrounds/ethnicities. BM aren't monolithic and we know this....

3. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I'm well aware that there is more to my husband than his dick. I didn't marry him for his dick, I married him because he's the most wonderful man I've ever met and I love him dearly. I've never met someone as selfless, dedicated, hard working and intelligent as my husband, who makes me laugh and loves me for being me. He's the best thing in my life and how big his dick is has nothing to do with any of it.

Give us some credit.

4. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I know that my dear. For the vast majority of you here that is the case. It's that minority of white females who come here or who are curious for the first time, who still think of us black men as nothing more that dumb meat machines only. Please my dear do not take this as a put down to you or the many lovely ladies of minds and spirits here. Happy New Year.

5. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Thank you!

I know none of us around here are with BM for their dick. Now maybe those cuckhold bitches, yes....

Besides Redeemed and a few others, you also have another inspiring story....

6. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I disagree. I think it's quite opposite. The vast majority of women here genuinely date/like BM for them, not the dick.

Like I just mentioned, it's those cuckhold bitches who come here solely for that, not the regular ladies.

I'm not taking this as a put down to me personally, cause I know I don't date BM for what's between their legs as you put it, I just think you're addressing the wrong people as a whole (us regulars here) and grouping us all together with the ones who seek out BM for sexual reasons.

Happy New Year to you as well...

7. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

BlackTiger, be careful not to categorize all the WW as being those who are seeking to use BM for sex. There are plenty of them who are genuinely seeking love from a wonderful man. Some are black-specific and others are equal opportunity.

I am seeking love, not just to romp in the bed. I know she is out there and I am taking my time in the meantime.

8. Ymra

Ymra New Member

From my own observation, I actually disagree with this 100.1% I fancy myself a shit starter to the highest shittivty. But this thread is stupid...

...and far to easy dude. Try harder next time.

9. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Don't you people know this is what represents what an "authentic black male" is...

[​IMG]

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Naw bro, this is the mofo the rest of us sorry ass black males should try to be like when it comes to being a real black man....

[​IMG]

.....YEAH BOY!!!!!!

11. Ymra

Ymra New Member

yall both wrong.

[​IMG]

12. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

:smt078

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

But..but...that's the essence of Black male hotness right there .....:confused:

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

That would be very scary.
    Errrrything about him is unattractive.
    If it was only him and me left on earth - the human race would die out.

15. Ymra

Ymra New Member

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit, you are wrong.

there are some many women that think he has "swagga" and would fuck him just to pink up his dred lint.

...damn shame.

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

They can have him. I keep Morris Chestnut and Kenan Thompson then. LOL

17. Ymra

Ymra New Member

What about me! I've been doing crunches....

...kind of

...well not really, but I plan too.

18. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Totally agree...except that he's knocked up a lot of willing ladies. I have no clue what they see in him, except for $$$$.

And some others even get his f-ing ugly mug tattooed on them.

[​IMG]

Seriously, I see this girl unemployeed and struggling for the rest of her life. Some people are just mental. :smt102

19. Athena

Athena New Member

Those women/men need to get themselves a fabulous dilly and have at it with an ample supply of batteries. Way less drama and less clean up too.

My fella is more than a dick to me, he's also a great pair of legs.

20. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Good Burger? :smt017