Bella Hadid and The Weeknd

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Sep 2, 2015.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Licking your lover's face seems popular. My girl did this to me two nights ago, Craig Melvin was doing the same to Lindsey and Lindsey Vonn was doing it to P.K..

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm not one to get jealous, but I wouldn't mind a little of that action in my life.

3. darkcurry

[​IMG]

4. darkcurry

On The Turks & Caicos Island Vacationing
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

They just broke-up again:

6. darkcurry

It's not confirmed or denied by them. Remember the media tends to get things wrong A LOT on Bella's private life as she has called them out for it. BUT I think it would be true because I obviously follow her and this part IS true --> “They are in different places right now, physically and mentally,”

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

ET just put out this clip:

8. darkcurry

Still no word or sign from her. I have learned by her calling out the media in the past about rumors on her dating life that there really is no real "reliable source" when your talking about Bella! lol.

9. darkcurry

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/11/the-weeknd-surprises-bella-hadid-at-her-23rd-birthday-party/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

They haven't been seen together for several months. I'm going to question the credibility of this story until the photos come out. [​IMG]

11. darkcurry

True. We know how secretive Bella can be. But I wouldn't put it past me if he didn't show up to her birthday party. I don't think they're back together. Bella is my source. lol.