Bernie Sanders guarantees government jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paniro188, May 3, 2018.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If the DNC didn't cheat we'd have a Sanders presidency. A lot of the people who voted for Trump voted for Obama. HRC failed because she was pompous enough to believe she had it in the bag and didn't address the concerns of working people. Bernie did and continues to do so. Interesting after losing she could care less what happens to anyone else. Trump make suck as a President but his campaign was smart enough to at least address the concerns of working people instead of pretending everything was great.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Let me dead that noise right now. Bernie's own daughter ran for mayor of Burlington on her dad's same "progressive" platform in his own home town and LOST. Was that the DNC's fault too? LMAO

Here's Trump and the GOP helping "working people," from a con's own mouth, enjoy. PS: 12% of Berners flipped for Trump in the general. "Progressive!"

http://www.reuters.tv/v/um8/2018/05/01/rubio-says-tax-law-gives-workers-little-help

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. RicardoCooper

It remains to be seen how left the DNC actually is. The signal is being distorted by "progressive" noise, most of whom aren't even Democrats to begin with. Bernie-Bot poster boy HA Goodman just went full Trump. These guys aren't even really leftists.

https://thedailybanter.com/2018/04/ha-goodman-now-supports-trump/

4. RicardoCooper

Still tougher for blacks to get home loans, so not really. There was an article I read a few years back that stated high school educated, working-class whites could get a mortgage more easily than college-educated, professional blacks. The Bern does not think this is a problem

5. RicardoCooper

These guys aren't really leftists, they're brats having a tantrum. They owe student loans that they themselves took out, for shitty degrees that mean nothing in the job market, so they want to burn down America. The white boys didn't want their grandmother running the country right after 8 years of the negro who was supposed to fail yet somehow got reelected. They wanted a white male POTUS again and didn't care which. Everything they said would happen if HRC got elected is happening now under Trump including Goldman Sachs running the country, war in Syria and the threat of nuke war with Korea. And everything that they had a fit about under Obama is now cool under the white POTUS.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Emotional dudes are hilarious.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

HRC's politics are almost indistinguishable from those of John Danforth, Jack Kemp and a host of centrist Republicans from the 80s. Most of them have bolted from the party, though.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Left of Bernie would be Stalin or Castro.

9. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

10. orejon4

I will take my Marxist orientation elsewhere. LOL

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nah you stay. Your posts are cerebral. We don't have to always agree, its good to see posts coming from the mind instead of emotion for a change.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You keep saying I'm emotional but you aren't backing that up with anything. Never mind carry on. Echo chambers are good too

13. RicardoCooper

I used to like Jack Kemp. He was damn near excommunicated from the GOP for his "progressive" urban views at a time when Reaganism and city abandonment was high. Ex-NFL guy for Buffalo who was sensitive to urban issues because he'd had black teammates. RIP

14. RicardoCooper

Of whom St. Bernie is a documented, longtime fan

15. RicardoCooper

Don't look now but you're not backing up a hell of a lot either :cool:

16. orejon4

Yeah. I didn't agree with them ideologically, but you can definitely say they're decent human beings (or were, in the case of Kemp). They had little of the barely concealed racial malice of today's GOP.

And as for the bickering, fellas...lol

17. RicardoCooper

Honestly, bro, I'm not "bickering" but having a political discussion. Nothing personal in any of my posts, it's just that I'm winning the argument, that's all :D

18. orejon4

Alright, I'm going to wade into the thick of this then...lol

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You agree with Bernie on the subject matter or not? Lol

20. RicardoCooper