Best Colleges for 'Interracial' Hookups

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 13, 2005.

1. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

dude reread what I wrote--of course n florida has always been real racist, that was my point!

2. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

Well Kid....I thought of that but when gameday comes they will want to see my short choclate ass on the court or on the sidelines.....besides "5-8" 200lb point guards are not en vogue.......maybe I should say I'm a tailback or something

3. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

you're only 5"8? Wow. I bet i'd look like your dad if we stand together. jokes. :lol:

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

ahh thats not nice. I am 6'5 so i would be even shorter than you ladeezmancris

5. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being short but what makes it suck is the fact that every male and i do mean EVERY male on my dad's side of the family is at least '6-1" and on my mom's side few men are shorter than '6-0"......my brothers are '6-3" and "6-2" but my mom is '5-2"..... :cry:

6. nativerunner

nativerunner New Member

Arizona St. - True but buyer beware

I have a Masters Degree from ASU. It is true that the large female population and high female to male ratio make it easy to meet women (if that is your only goal). Many of the students are from across the country and west coast. So the open-minded white women can be found. However, beware if the Arizona white women is from a small, town in Arizona with few minorities. That is where a lot of white racism (including women) can be found. If you don't believe me, just try and watch a football game between Globe HS (a racist, white town) and Eloy HS (one of the few AZ small towns with African Americans). Or watch a game between Alchesay HS (Apache Indians) and Show Low HS (a racist, white town). Racist white women can be found in those situations. So, yes, as an ASU Alumnus, I agree interracial dating is very realistic, but beware of the occasional racist, white woman who might be from a small, bigoted town in AZ. If the white woman is from California and attending ASU, you probably don't have to worry about it.

7. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

University of Virginia

8. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I seem to recall some racist incidents against Afr-Am students attending U. of Virg.

The Kid Rasta 8)

9. RedFox

RedFox New Member

the best college is clearly ORU university aka oral roberts university in oklahoma and barry university of miami :p I know from experince....

10. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Oklahoma...are u serious!!!???

The Kid Rasta 8)

11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

kid, racist activities against black students happen at lots of campuses, Northern liberal campuses and Southern Conservative ones. The question is what campuses are best for IR relations, and UVA is great, at least when I used to hang out there

12. infiniti

infiniti New Member

No, Tucker. UVA sucks when it comes to Interracial dating. I have family members who go there and I spent a semester (and a extra few months) during undergrad doing medical research there. I thought you were on point when you described the sorority girl situation. It doesn't get any more white bread than Fraternity/sorority houses at UVA.

Go to rugby road (this is where the vast majority of sorority and fraternities have houses) and you will realize as a black male, you will have difficulty getting into their parties (except for one frat that seems to be moderately welcome to people of different races). Parents often come to occasions where the sororities mix with the fraternities. I won't be surprised if parents disowned their children because of IR

There is hardly a week that goes by without racist incident happening. Very often, these incidents happen in places as open as the lawn of the rotunda.

UVa is the most prominent school in Virginia. Hence, the sons and daughters of very important people (a huge proportion graduate from an high school called TJ) attend the school. Apart from the obvious (and very extreme) racial divide at UVa, you could also sense the elitism and socioeconomic division.

The vast majority of white students live in Faulkner and Copley (at least a mile away from other dorms). Asian students live in BICE, and surrounding apartments. The white students on the other hand live on rugby road, ivy and other streets surrounding the area. There is a few dorms that try to integrate students but those are mainly occupied by out of staters, foreign students and exchange students (basically people who didn't know much about the situation before attending UVA)

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best for IR), UVA will probably get a 0.5. This is no joke.

I agree with you that Penn is good for IR though!

13. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

That is more in line of what I heard about the U of Virg.

The Kid Rasta 8)

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I dont have that experience in Charlottesville, and UPenn is pretty segregated as well. I am sure there are many racist incidences there at UVA, just not my experience while attending parties there and dating girls from there, JMU, W&L or U of Richmond

15. RedFox

RedFox New Member

DUDE YEAH IAM SERIOUS....I BEEN T HERE TO WATCH MY SIS GRAUDATE SO I STAYED THERE FOR LIKE 3 DAYS..U WOULD BE SURPRISE.sry for caps..of all the culture dating I have seen..thats to me the best place no hating..no stares..everything is all good there.besides that its a chirsitain college but that dont have anything to do with it...its cool dude..u need to check it out if u by the tulsa area..no joke dude..no joke :wink: p.s trust me on this are I will give 1000 bucks damn it iam serious... :D

16. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

UT Austin is cool too, so is UofHouston, UTennessee, UW in SEattle, NOT Penn State or Uof Indiana though.

17. infiniti

infiniti New Member

JMU, W&L or U of Richmond are much better than UVa when it comes to IR (JMU being the best). Penn is segregated but light years ahead of UVa. Believe me, I would know.

Also, attending parties doesn't really give you adequate insight into the social issues occurring at a school. UVa has clubs that were originally set up by racists and continue to cater only to white (not even Jews). Ever heard of the gee club or the Gentlemen club? There will always be one or two girls who don't give a shit. Expecting anything more than that is nothing but a pipe dream.

18. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I went to more than parties, I went to university in the South and the North. UVa is light years more advanced than UMiss or LSU or VMI.

When did you go to UVA? I would think the kids are more liberal today than they were in the 1980s, but I didnt have a problem at UVA at parties or going to Charlottesville, meeting girls and dating.

19. infiniti

infiniti New Member

They are more advanced (open minded if you will) but Uva is still behind most school in this regard.

Also, my experience (well, my observation) at UVa is pretty recent !

20. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I have dated white sorors, great relationships-esp Tri-Delts from UVA, from Univ of South Carolina, UTexas, Kentucky, and I am not a major jock. I played soccer in college but I was more an academic.

my male cousins, all educated at big Univ in the South, have dated or married Southern sorority girls.