Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND :D

Seriously, I went to a local carnival today with my friends and there were SO many interracial couples there, both BMWW and WMBW. It was really nice, a lot of the couples were older too and had really sweet little kids running everywhere. Made me smile :)

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Machiavel,did you encounter a Dutch woman that looks similar to Rebecca Romijn? If so you had a great time. Some Dutch women have lips like Kim Basinger.

3. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

Ecoutes: Occupes toi de tes ognions. C'est un forum pour les noirs qui aiment les femmes blanches, alors si ca te derange, qu'est ce que tu fais ici? Sois un peu logique avec toi meme, mon vieux. Ou alors tu te casses, ou alors tu participes comme tous les mecs qui viennent ici partager leurs aventures.

Toi qui a parler de la Russie comme pays etant hostile au noirs, et bien l'Afrique du Sud aussi que j'ai visite en janvier est tres hostile aux noirs etrangers dont les Congolais. Plein d'autres Africains se sont fait tuer par des Zulus juste parce que ils etaient etrangers. Au Congo-Kinshasa, on aime pas les Rwandais non plus, en Cote D'Ivoire, ils n'aiment pas les Burkinabes et les Maliens etc. Et vous au Cameroon, comment est la relation entre les Bamilekes et les autres ethnies? Et avec vos voisins du Nigeria, vous vous entendez bien?

Encore une fois, si ca te derange tant que ca que on aime les blanches, ben va voir ailleurs dans les sites ou en venerent les filles noires.

4. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

To translate for all you non-francophones:

MALCOM: Ain't no good opportunities for finding white women in the Euro capitals 'cause they don't like Congolese brothas

Machiavel: This forum is for brothas dat like da WW...why are you here my brotha? Finding WW can be tricky in Russia and South Africa as cats can be quite hostile...and some stuff about different groups of Africans not liking each other....again if you don't like white girls...go to a site with black girls

(A VERY rough translation brought to you by TCO)

5. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

lol, that was an interesting translation...not even close :)

6. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

No i didn't encounter any Dutch woman who looked like Rebecca Romijn. I wished though :D. I've never visited The Netherlands, so my experience with Dutch women is reduced to what I saw in the club Mondiale.

7. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

The Netherlands has always been effective, its very low key however. But Kid, Myself and others have had varying degrees of success in The Netherlands.

I have delayed some other "stuff" and hope to return to Europe in the off-season. South America is in the mix too, but that's another thread...

Anybody wanna share any hot spots for ladies in A-Dam or The Hague?

8. Soulthinker

DJM,I hope you can visit Europe again. I look forward to your threads.

9. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

About the Danish Women, you are not lying. I wouldnt say easy either but definitely outgoing in that sense. Will definitely make it known.

10. Soulthinker

Raul,it is only if the brother has game is when he can scoop the scandinavian women. They will thaw more faster.

11. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Thaw? What are they, frozen sausages? Women everywhere are generally easier to talk to if you have some game.

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing actually... frozen sausage...LOL

13. Soulthinker

Most Scadinavian women are not like the stereotype in the movies:Acting like they will jump to any man at Midsummer. They are cold and not as nice if homeboy has no game. Only if he is a big star or has that game that their mannerisms thaw.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Im Scandinavian so I know that they are not like the stereotype, and thank you for pointing that out., I am so tired of hearing that we are like that stereotype, so thanks! ... I also happen to know that Scandinavian women are not cold, in the very least.

I think you misstake reserved with cold - its not the same, at all.
    They are very warm actually, but reserved to varying degrees, it takes a bit of work to make them respond to you, whether you are black or white, local or not.

I cant comment on "having game" as that is a turn-off for me - I like somebody that is genuine and sincere and I can spot a "gamer" a mile away - I WILL turn into ice immediately.

15. Soulthinker

FlyingGeek had you seen this movie called Phat Beach? In it there was a scene where those two homeboys meet a pair a Swedish female tourists. I find it fake since I had not seen a meeting like that in real life.

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I haven't Soul, is it the same - "come take me" portrait that is usually made of Scandinavian women?
    Is it good, should I rent it???

17. waverunner

waverunner New Member

Tough question

Been to Italy,France,Romania,Spain,Finland,Sweden, England..too many to name..

England was fun and so many top models just walking around. Finland was very easy too.

I have to say though that many African men are traveling now. They are certainly very aggresive and even dangerous. They handle their women with a heavy hand, so we can certainly get lumped together as being one and the same.

18. Soulthinker

It is about two brothers who went on their dad's car to go to a volleyball match. Coolio is one of the guests.

19. diamondlife

diamondlife New Member

How are Spanish women(I hear they are aggressive) and where would be the best place in Spain to visit?

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Good question.