Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes,LA for putting a camera next to the sign.

2. Stheno

Stheno New Member

saw this only long ago but its funny what other places have that actualy means something funny or bad in other languages..:D

3. Papoy

Papoy New Member

Romania is known for it's beautiful women ;) with a little bit of Dracula in them too :))

4. Soulthinker

On a earlier thread that was mentioned by other Romanian women.

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Right now I gotta go with Germany. Ugly ass BM were walking around with the cream of the crop WW.... shit they could NEVER pull in the US. In France, BM are just to common, you may as well stay in America.

6. daydream16

daydream16 New Member

I heard Germany was kinda racist from some people, and they weren't black either. They were just other european white people and I guess they used to call you "fucking foreigners" and all this shit right in ur face sometimes and act all rude. Hope it's not true.

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Some of the major cities in Germany.

8. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I've been to Germany several times and have not experienced this once. When I go, I'm usually around Frankfurt, Wiesbaden and Mainz. Or around my the small village where my family lives in Bad Kreuznach. I've also been to Berlin once on business and never really got an opportunity to get out and do the tourist thing.

I married a German woman and I honestly feel that we got more 'looks' in the US than we ever did in Germany. Of course we lived in US, so there were far more opportunities for that here. I did notice a lot of racism toward the Turks in Germany. And in speaking with some of the younger German women, they seemed to have a bit of an aversion to African men in particular.

Long story short, I was entirely comfortable in Germany. So much so, that I strongly considered accepting a job offer with a company there and likely would have, were it not for the fact that I don't do cold weather very well.

I honestly do feel that the most racist collective, generally speaking, is American caucasian males.

9. Soulthinker

Jaisee,you are fortunate to have people over in Germany compared to a yearly traveler like myself. No question you have e-mail addys of German women at your disposal.

10. Gatinho

Gatinho New Member

ive been to germany several times and i have never felt an ounce of racism. doesnt mean it doesnt exist but i have been fortunate enough to avoid it thus far. i'll be in frankfurt, amsterdam, and copehagen in november.

11. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

[YOUTUBE]UKG76HF24_k[/YOUTUBE]

12. Soulthinker

You are fortunate. I wished I had the time to visit Copenhagen.

13. Gatinho

Gatinho New Member

you gotta take a break from makin millions and enjoy life!!!! i'd like to hit sweden too. we'll see

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

frankfurt is cool and copenhagen is awesome, so is Amsterdam

15. Soulthinker

It is always hard to choose a good European city.

16. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I would say Berlin and London are my top 2 places...the next tier would be Florence and Paris based on real experience....however what I will say for any decent looking black man he will have good luck meeting a white woman in any European city...I would say its easier to meet European white women than it is in America

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How do I find a good European woman here in the states?
    I'm not saying I give up on American women but for a man who exclusively dates ww the states can be a bit difficult.

18. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Co-sign.

The Kid Rasta:cool:

19. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Damn you live in NYC. I thought that really shouldnt be a problem in a melting polt like NY ???!!! I personally know a lot of Germans who moved to NY and other American cities....

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They're normally girls in college on a student visa. I'm looking for a grown woman. The more attractive women with a little ambition in NY are a bit too money hungry for my taste.