Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Plus the brit women don't look like the chavs but more posh and nice.

2. kinkygal

kinkygal New Member

ha!ha! you know what a CHAV is then soul?!!!

3. Soulthinker

Well K, a male chav is like a fake rapper who does not know how to dress and a female one is more worse than a ladette.

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Progress Report - Bergen, Norway

Ummm, where do I start?

Look its pretty simple -

If your about 30 or look younger than 36*

(which I do!)

You'll find Scandinavia to your LIKING with a capital L

Now you might be wondering why I'm posting at 3:30am local time. I'm just TIRED! The time change combined with strange hours, lack of complete darkness and sleep has caught up with me the for the 2nd time this trip.

If your a night owl for real, you would be doing youself a favor by partying up near the Artic Circle, nothing is open until 10pm at least, most around 11pm and several run to 4-5am on Saturday. Bars/Pubs are generally open and min drinking age is 18.

*My wingman who is 19 has basically been drinking beer on a daily since we landed in Amsterdam...

Now Bergen isn't renowed for its nightlife, but it gets its party on and judging by the sheer amount of people in the center of the city today, you'll see what I mean.

There is a small check list of things you need to forget about US Women and cheap travel -

1) Unless you look like Shiek you can pretty much approach any woman you want. I'm being totally serious, you can chat up just about anybody from the average to the completely stunning and while they might not be interested in you intially, they leave the door open for you to sell yourself.

Try that with any woman above a 7 in the States...

2) Bring MONEY! Not to impress the women, but so you can afford to leave your hotel room or in my case my friends house!

1,000KR=$165US

Average lunch for 2 with (1) roughly 32oz Beer came to 232KR you do the math...

3) The women here seem indifferent. In otherwords, if your tried of these US white women that seem to be a characterture of some of classic mannersuims of black women, then you have found your slice of heaven.

If you like those kind of women, stay home.

Insider Tip -

Go hang out in the center of the City, OMG if your about 21 and over 6'0 you have hit the jackpot! I wish I had pictures to kinda prove this, but I feel uneasy snapping pictures of women I don't know, let alone taking pictures at all.

But trust me when I say:

- The women out number you
    - Being American is a GOOD THING (rare in this day and age, thanks Dubya)
    - Hardly any FAT CHICKS; of the VERY FEW I saw most were Britians!
    - If your a sucker for various shades of blue, grey, green and hazel eyes, your in for treat!
    - If you like Blonds, well you know and if you like Brunettes, I dare you find hotter women with dark brown hair and cystral blue eyes....
    - The best looking women you will not FIND on the internet, not BP, not My Space, none of them and TRUST me on that. Its not that they don't use the internet, just not for dating specifically, Norwegians are generally reserved people, my hostess is NOT, very RARE around here.
    - Find out where the pre-parties are; drinking is very expensive here and the liquor stores can't sell the hard stuff after 6pm local time on Saturday.

Its 4am and my wingman and my hostess have not returned yet...

I kinda didn't want to post this, but considering it would have cost most around $1,500 to fly here roundtrip, I believe most of the wack people, fake players, wanna-be thugs, bustas and the like will stay home anyway, they can't afford the time off work nor the ticket.

But this is basically a special group we have on the broads here and I'm here to tell you, if you have enough game to chat up these girls and keep them interested, you'll have NO problem hooking up here, NONE.

Most people don't know where is Bergen anyway...

It looks like I'll be here maybe another week, ha!

I have pictures, I'll post later, net access is kind of a challenge and this PC lacks USB inputs and that Nigga (my wingman) has my camera!

[​IMG]

5. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Short story -

My wingman and I were sitting in Oslo waiting for our connecting flight to Bergen, Norway. He left our table we were having lunch at to use the men's room. While he was gone these 2 fairly attractive blonds are looking for a place to sit, they spot the 2 open seats next to me and PLOP down right there! It didn't take the better looking one more than 15 seconds to chat me up....

Now if that's not aggressive I don't know what is...

Caution!

They were Swedish! They had taken jobs in rural Norway to look after the Blue Hairs (ie: old people) and since we would not have a car, we decided not to try to get their numbers later in bagage claim.

Norwegian women aren't like that. But I can tell you, I've gotten an EYE full more than once and a couple of broken necks at other times.

6. Soulthinker

That is all good DJM!! Pleased you have made progress.

7. Millionareman

Millionareman New Member

Hey Monie, man I'm enjoying your story so please keep it coming and try to post up some pics of the honeys :)

8. Soulthinker

I look forward to the pix as well.

9. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Well I think you'll be disappointed... I just can't take pictures of people like that. I kinda believe its an invasion of privacy/personal space and I feel uneasy about it.

I find stunners all the time. A serious 9 in Oslo Airport this afternoon, just having some coffee, wow...

Hot blonds in Scandinavia are a dime a dozen really, but still impressive.

My wingman should be safely back in the State later today, so I'm alone now. I was in Oslo to meet a woman I had been talking too for about 8 months. Well to keep it very short, I didn't measure up I guess and we went out seperate ways, but not until I got caught in the city without a hotel room...

I spent yesterday walking around last night after the station closed around 1am trying to stay awake, I have been getting a few winks here and there since I jumped on the train for Oslo Airport, but Im finally in a hotel room and I plan on sleeping hard.

New pictures coming... Maybe a girl or two ;)

10. Soulthinker

Looking forward to more stories in the future.

11. Soulthinker

I believe he has.

12. Madiba

Madiba New Member

Try Liverpool...girls are friendly there.

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

All this talk is making me wanna visit Scandinavia. :D

14. Soulthinker

Hope you can too SCVG.

15. WhiteBeauty

WhiteBeauty New Member

hey, I am originally from Germany and I have to admit that I am really flattered. Thanks for the nice words about us and our country ;-) :smt053

16. Soulthinker

Danke White Beauty.

17. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

You know, everyone will mention big cities like Kopenhagen, Paris, London and Amsterdam but you should try the smaller places around those cities. In tiny cities they rarely see any black people in NL and many girls will be very interested. Perhaps a tip. See more of the surroundings :)

18. Sifu

Sifu New Member

hey, I am originally from Germany and I have to admit that I am really flattered. Thanks for the nice words about us and our country Wink
    Hey White Beauty :D I was born in Stuttgart, My dad is African American and my mom is Polish. I lived there later for a while and go back all the time, Love German women!

19. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Some of the "whiter" countries probably offer better opportunities for meeting white women. Wasnt there another thread about Dublin and its nitelife, and how the women there were very open to dating black men?

20. juturna

juturna New Member

Hmmm...Dublin i might have to add that to my list of countries to visit along with Scandinavia.