Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I've been rollin' thru Scandinavia for more than a minute, and I know chicks in Denmark, Sweden, Norway & Iceland. I also rolled thru Finland a few times, but I no longer have any chicks there. Generally speaking, the chicks are down wit bruhs in Denmark -- not every Danish chick. But, more than any bruh could possibly smash. And Denmark has a high proportion of 'bangers'.

I am partial to Sverige (Sweden) cause I spent the most time there, and I know the lay of the land well. If a bruh is willing to clock some time in SE, the dividends are unreal. Chicks are straight-up bangin'. Best to roll thru the smaller towns -- particularly college towns (Lund, Uppsala) -- where you will find the more down-to-earth chicks. However, Stocktown and G-Town (Goteborg) can work if you can manage an introduction by a wingman/wingwomen. There's alot of comp in the big cities for the dimez -- they know that they can get anybody they want. That's the problem with the big cities -- too much comp. The upside is that there's an overabundance of smokin' hott chicks in the big cities.

Remember this: There's only upside in Scandinavia for a bruh...there's no downside.

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You hit it on the head Kid.

3. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

I agree 3 days is not enough and not knowing where to go didn't help matters at all.

4. Soulthinker

True,unless you are livin large or a big star ,the Scandinavian women are a going to be a big catch.

5. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Does that make any sense???

Livin Large goes over well in Western Culture anywhere...

I said you need TIME, TIME, TIME.

Time to find out where you need to be.

Time to talk to women and earn their trust

Time to figure out if your compatiable

Most of the Scandinavians online aren't that cute, BOTTOM LINE. Don't waste your time tracking them down that way.

In fact, use the internet only as a secondary tool.

Save your money, have some game, you won't fail...

3 days is not enough, I went out 2 days in Bergen, that's not enough!

You need at least 10 days in ONE place if not longer.

All my homies around the world hit PAYDIRT between 1 week and 1 month, but unless your a hermit, all you need to do is go out, the local ladies KNOW your not from this area...

I chatted up a few but not enough too make any gains, not enough time!

6. Soulthinker

What I mean was those Scandinavian women thaw to a brother who is a celebrity. Those stereotypes of them loving brothers quickly are truth if they are livin large or a famous people especially at a club. A brother who just a tourist and spends about two or three days will get no Scandinavian woman.

7. Soulthinker

After reading your thread DJ4M I stand corrected.

8. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Well I can put holes all in that -

Firstly which "black stars" aren't getting laid in Europe or America? For that matter by women who, ummm aren't the best choices for anything serious anyway, your not missing much, sure its great "Eye Candy" but very little else.

Many Scandinavian women are interested, but its not like Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Finland and Denmark are flushed with African-Americans. They date Africans as a substitute, that is the clear sign of LACK of African-Americans who sorry Africans like it or not are able to offer them a much more stable lifestyle and more "Western" line of thinking when it comes to a woman's position in his life.

This is a complaint by Scandinavian Women, I didn't say it, don't shoo the messenger...

9. im just wondering why alot of people have quoted that theres lots of black men from other countries in the uk??theres thousandddddddddsss of black british people here(born and bred)do people know this in america???lol :!: :D

10. Soulthinker

I learn something every day.

11. KSP

KSP New Member

I think I need to go to Denmark for a week. :D

12. lol are u serious???

13. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I think Soul is joking, there are lots of blacks in the U.K.

14. Madiba

Madiba New Member

Hmmm...are you sure about this...How many women told you this? It seems like a mass generalization to me....

15. malikom

malikom Banned

Ive heard that African dudes abroad in many places in Europe and in Japan claim that they are black americans.
    Like they open hiphop shops in japan and claim that they are american to get laid.

16. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

Psshhh.

I tell 'em loud and clear. I AM A NIGERIAN!...so hide your money.

17. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I have heard the same thing, I don't see why them brothers would still get theirs no matter what. I was told the Nigerian brothers be breaking hearts in India.

18. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

India? brothers can get play in India? :?:

19. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Yes they can my man,I had a Desi tell me that they love the brothers. I am dating a woman from India.

20. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

Watch out for her parents.

They might put a hit out on you, pimp.

:twisted: