Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

That's rare. I live in L.A., and I don't see any bruhs with Asian Indian women.

However, if the Indian women are from Guyana, then it's possible that they will step to bruhs. But, even that's rare as a pink diamond.

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Kid,I believe you. It is rare of Indian women going after brotrhers unless they lived in a Black country where they befriended them.

3. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Well it is all about your approach and yes most of them or in the diaspora that will date brothers the ones from India are a tad bit stricter but it can be done. I have had quite a few lovely Indian women friends and dates since high school. I just say don't be scurred, hell I had one hit on me something hard in Vancouver,BC and she was straight jocking.

4. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Nicca when did you MOVE to LA?

How come you didn't tell me???

:wink:

5. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

At least 5, small sampling I know. But the women found on net personals are not seeking Africans of African orgin, UK Blacks or Blacks from the Islands, Spanish speaking Blacks or Brazilian Blacks for that matter, they are seeking African-AMERICANS.

A) Cause they like Black Men

B) Cause we're Americans (Like it or Not)

That's not to say you can't get your surrve on homie, I'm just saying look at the ads and count. I also find ads that specifically say "No Africans" or "Men in the Miltary"

And YES (and I shouldn't have to say SOME) Africans fake the funk by claiming to be from New York, while never seeing the United States ever and being a Nigerian that imgrated to Norway.

Thems the facts, its the truth and I saw it with my own eyes.

Geezus, I just HAVE to go back to the "Midnight Sun" unfinished business...

6. Madiba

Madiba New Member

Right, its obvious to me you have more experience in surfing internet personals than I do. So I guess I am going to have to take your word on this one.

Cant speak for nigerians, but where I was born, people tend to be too proud of their roots to be anything other than what they were born.

7. Soulthinker

IJ70,I saw the movie Outsourced yesterday. It is about a WM who is teaching Indians on telemarketing. He falls in love with a Indian woman. One scene in which the hotel owner wanted to hook him up with a Indian girl.

8. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I am going to have to check this movie out.

9. Soulthinker

Hope you be able to see it IJ70.

10. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

The Kid Rasta:cool:[/QUOTE]
    I was reading some old postings by you and DJ4 about your travels and successes with WW abroad and DAMN am I encouraged. I am stuck in a horrible city for IR dating (Tampa). If I did'nt have a business and a new home here, I would leave in a nano-second. The male-female ratio here is very unfavorable here. The Brothas get no respect here because so many of them are f_ k_g up with a lack of marketable skills, education and a criminal lifestyle.
    But you, and the other wise and well travelled fellas, give me some badly needed hope, that it is worth my while to set aside some cash, up date my passport and get the hell out of here to give my self a chance at meeting a decent WW honey.
    Imagine the dilemma for me . . . . in which I am stuck in a city full of fat-ass over weight, unfemanine BW and the few reasonable WW one must make the rational decision to select and stay with there own men.
    I HAVE GOT TO TRAVEL.
    Again I thank you for reminding me that dreams can become a reality if you target the right places and I look foward to any of your additional travel advice

11. Leksola

Leksola New Member

Ha, ha, ha.

You can add this to your statistics- I've only ever dated one black American man and generally, they aren't my preference at all.

My bm is African, and very well known. Most of the time, he goes to the States, people think he is American. Somehow because he is successful, the fact he is African is 'cool' but the regular African in the street just trying to get ahead in life gets a bad rap.

If he has to schmooze with people because it's the biz, he does it, then comes home and rolls his eyes at the ignorance like what you have shown above.

12. Leksola

Leksola New Member

When I say 'think he's American, I mean at the airport for example. The security staff look him up and down and do a double take. After they realise who he is, their jaw drops that he doesn't have a US Passport. Hahahahha.

13. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Back from the dead....

Bad Rap? They deserve it, they claim they are from New York, they claim to be Thugs, they claim to be hardcore and where did they get that from????

So you have an Edumatcated African Brotha for a man, so does Ronia, mm k you wanna cookie?

My statement stands on its own.

14. Leksola

Leksola New Member

Ouch

Let's take it back a notch.

Yeah, actin thug, actin gangsta, young guys pretending to be American- that is stupid, it's not something I agree with at all. It looks ridiculous. We're on the same page there.

Think more deeply about where that attitude comes from, though. These young bm have the same problem your young bm have. A white dominated society where it's hard to find a place.

I can never speak for all African communities, tribes, or cultures. I just want to make a broader statement for my point here. Arriving somewhere from a place where culture runs deep, strong and a long way back is a hard transition. Young men particularly go from a situation where they very firmly know there place, to a new environment where they don't.

Unfortunately, because of the crappy attitudes and closed minds of many white people like myself, they feel like they need to play thug because that's the 'cool' thing, it's the place where they fit.

All young people do it, and even for a young man arriving in a new place, that's hard- it's like having a new adolescence all over again

The reason I came on heavy is you went in with a huge statement, theoretical guns blazing. I wish this forum could have some vigorous debate without it being personal. If you want to go down that path though, me and Ronja make up nearly another half of your so called 'statistical analysis'.

I'm sorry if I made a statement that somehow offended you, but this wanna cookie crap- I mean, that's just childish man.

Cmon, stay strong and argue your corner with facts man. And please don't speak so strongly for people.

I love the vibrancy and dynamism of my lover's culture. Learning the language (and yes, they speak perfect fluent English as it is an official langague) has been and still is an amazing learning experience. Every time, I am open to more of it's wry humour, it's unique perspective on the world.

Most Africans no matter where they come are multi lingual- certainly two languages, often three fluently, with a smattering of others. That's something beautiful, and not something you find as often in an American man.

And I'm not a female cowering in a corner, his culture meshes perfectly with my European background and also the laid back Australian lifestyle I've grown up with.

It runs far deeper than skin colour for me, and I guess that's why I was so offended by your statement many just want bm for that.

The linking of skin colour, that might be aesthetially beautiful. To bring together culture like two different pieces of twine, and wind them together into a strong piece of rope- that is something different altogether.

Also, your blanket statement alot of these men don't have a Western way of life or perspective is really off base as well. It's more like choosing the best of both worlds.

15. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

Ah, Africans.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  16. Leksola

Leksola New Member

lucifer you summed it up perfectly.

17. untitled1985

untitled1985 Member

interesting takes notes for when i travel next

18. Ronja

Ronja New Member

FEGH has a man from Zimbabwe.:grin:

19. Ronja

Ronja New Member

I can't believe I've missed the stuff written in this thread lately.

I know MANY women who are with black men (all African). None have ever told me their man's a substitute for an African-American!

For what it's worth, many say (like I do) that African-Americans doesn't really do much for them. (With some expetions: I love Intriguedone LOL). We're not with Africans cause you're not around. Most of us have travelled to Africa, or even lived there, and like the culture, music and food. If it was burgers and rap we wanted, that's what we would be going for (no offence).

However, I do think that it's generally easier for an African-American to find a ONS (perhaps even a serious relationship) here that it is for Africans, because many fear the cultural gap, and because they believe all Africans have HIV.

But we aren't as easy as the roumor says. You won't get laid in just 3 days. That's for sure.

20. Ronja

Ronja New Member

:smt045

Well said.