Best IR sex/love scene in a movie.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Apr 12, 2007.

1. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I saw the slow burn trailer in full and I could tell you unless they take out the scenes in the final cut. Not only does jolene blalock has a hot and heavy sex scene with mekhi phifer she has one with I believe to be his first IR love scene in a movie LL Cool J. I saw in the trailer where he was kissing down her barenaked lower part of the back.

What if this film is going to monster's ball type of heavy?

Which brings me to this discussion what do you all think is the hottest Interracial love scene in cinema?

I think laurence fishburn & Ellen Barkin was pretty intense

2. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Sorry, never seen one. No, a brief 7 seconds look in the eye, cheesy smiles and touchy touchy does not count. When i say sex/love scene, i mean a proper minute full on, buckwild, between the sheets lovemaking as white actors/actresses do.

3. awia

awia New Member

If you're talking actual sex scene rather than 'hint', the film The White Massai featured a white Swiss woman with a Samburu (sp) warrior.

Anyone seen this film or read the book? Although it was a sexy scene, overall the film didn't promote sex as a favourable/satisfying highlight of their relationship. :smt087

The book is a great read - particularly for the feminist women amongst you. What that woman put up with for love/adventure :shock:

4. designer

designer New Member

Not too many out there in my opinion however for actual overall story I like “One Night Stand” which was a very good movie and real.
    Also another truly great movie was “Finding Forrester” which did not have any love scenes because they were somewhat young but both of those movies were real in my mind and both were more than the standard stereotypes.

Neither of those movie were about flat out sex but again I think you should check them out if you've never seen them. We need more movies like that IMO.

5. jeverage

jeverage New Member

I loved "One Night Stand". It was sexy and the story has a great twist at the end. However, I would like to see a film that there isn't anybody "playing" on each other. I too would like to see more IR film and T.V. programs that really shows a successful, sensual, sexy, and loving relationship between people of IR's BM/WW, BW/WM, AW/BM, AM/HW, BW/AM without the play on stereotypes or something sinister is going on.

Peace.

6. awia

awia New Member

I forgot to mention that The White Massai is based on a true story - but quite a unique one. I admire Corinne Hoffman's tenacity, determination and stubborness to make such a radical intercultural lifestyle work, but it really does come down to the two people being soulmates, as well as dealing with outside 'challenges'.

I'll have to check out Out Night Stand.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw One Night Stand many times and I'm impressed. Wished more IR movies followed that model.

8. awia

awia New Member

can someone give me some more details on this film?
    A search on ebay just pulls up One Night Stand stand up comedy dvds :lol: thanks in advance.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Wesley Sniped is in this film. You can find the film on one of Wesley's acting page of all his movie credits. His partner is an asian woman in the movie. I have to admit, the sex was pretty good in this film.

10. designer

designer New Member

Awia,
    Because I hear so many good things about the people Down Under, this one is for you....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119832/

The Internet Movie Database is a great place to kill some time an learn all you ever needed to know and movies and TV shows.

Don't forget Finding Forrester....
    Very good movie!!!!

11. Soulthinker

Wesley Snipes with Natasssja Kinski made a great love scene as well. Loved it. As for Finding Forrester it is not good because there is no IR love just a apprearance of a close IR friendship.

12. designer

designer New Member

I see your point but I didn't see that way.
    It was real in how real relationships start and stop and start.
    Sex?
    No.
    Good?
    YES!!!

13. jeverage

jeverage New Member

designer,

I am surprised you are not talking about all those beautiful dancer legs you have been watching on Dancing With the Stars. The man who brought us "Breasts" and "Flat Azz White Girl". You're a leg man aren't you. What's going on? :shock:

14. designer

designer New Member

Flat Azz white Girl and Breast were more of a joke and they were meant to be somewhat funny. Some people get and some people don't. For the record, I have no problem with small butts however. Or legs or smart women or cute and smart women...

For some reason people like to fight around here or bullshit each other or talk about the "Stars" on some type of IR wishlist.
    All of that stuff is okay to a degree but at some point you have to think to yourself that there is more to life than just race therefore there must be other things on radar to talk about. Sometimes you need to try to break the the same old, same old... Humor can be a good tool for that but humor is a two way street.

Maybe I'm the stupid one after all.

Sorry but I'm not a Dancing with the Stars person.

And stop highjacking threads damn it!

15. Soulthinker

D,Finding Forrester does not even have a display of affection. That same director who did Good Will Hunting have a WM doing things that brother has not done.

16. jeverage

jeverage New Member

designer,

I know they were jokes. I just remember you said you were a leg man, and I thought the women on the show, regardless of race, has great dancer legs. I was just looking for a little more of your carefree humor. Never mentioned you dislike small butts. And no you are not the stupid one afterall, I totally get your sense of humor. That is why I asked about the legs anyway. :roll:

17. awia

awia New Member

thanks so much for the link designer. :smt038
    Umm.... :oops: ....I have used imdb before... just plain forgot. But thanks! coz Wesley is looking rather f-i-n-e in his promo pics ! :smt055 :wink:

18. EbonySunGoddess

EbonySunGoddess New Member

not trying to start anything but im just wondering is it true that you're gay or were people on here just playing when they said that? hope you dont take it the wrong way.

19. awia

awia New Member

:!: :smt081

20. jeverage

jeverage New Member

No,

Didn't take it the wrong way. I understand where you would get that feel from the previous comment. I am comfortable with my sexuality--being straight. I don't have a problem with giving other women compliments.
    It is still very taboo in our culture for a woman to acknowledge another woman's beauty as well as for men to admire other men. Any compliments on someone's physical beauty who is the same sex as you is interpreted as being lesbian or gay. Thus, I know of many men and women who admire the physical form of those who are the same sex and are not gay or lesbian. However, many would not say so on a public venue or in front of those who they do not know b/c they are afraid of being labeled as something they are not. It is not about what others says about me, it is knowing and being comfortable with who I am. In this case, a straight female who is not afraid and comfortable in my sexuality to admit that I admire the female form. Again, you asked a legitimate question, and I have taken no offense at all. :D

Peace.

Stop that awia! :lol:

designer,

If I offended you in anyway, did not mean to do it. It was all in fun and joking looking for a little humor from you.

Peace.