Best IR sex/love scene in a movie.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Apr 12, 2007.

1. awia

awia New Member

"It is not about what others says about me, it is knowing and being comfortable with who I am. "

yeah to that! :partyman:

2. EbonySunGoddess

EbonySunGoddess New Member

hey, thanks for the clarification....but me personaly i dont have a problem aknowledging when another woman is beautiful in public....i do it all the time in front of other people and on public messageboards.....but part of the reason i asked was because of the comments made on another thread saying "pay attention to when you're reaidng a gay comment" and you didnt deny that what they were saying was true in that thread...and then i also saw you commenting on womens physical appearnace alot so those 2 coupled togather were what led me to that question but i'm glad you clarified and i didnt jump to the conclusion that you were gay but i was just wondering because after all of that the question did pop up but i just wasn't sure.

peace and glad you didnt take it the wrong way :)

3. designer

designer New Member

There is no bad blood between us. 8)

I did not take it that why but I'm not so sure you get my sense of humor all of time or maybe I should say this time.

Also, I'm a screwed up, goofy, nut case - so you should not worry so much about offending me...
    I'm not that important.

4. SweetGirl10

SweetGirl10 New Member

One Night Stand has the most sex scenes I have ever seen between an IR couple in a movie-at least one that is made for the theatre :wink: . The movie is not that well known though.

5. awia

awia New Member

Me either. Is that you in the pic SweetGirl10 - nice legs!

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

In my opinion the love scene in Valentine's Day ake The Protector starring Mario Van Peebles ranks second or third to One Night Stand.

7. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

I know. She has some nice set. 8)

8. SweetGirl10

SweetGirl10 New Member

awww thank you :oops:
    Does anyone know where I can find the movie "The White Massai"?(true story of a Masai warrior who marries a Swiss woman)
    I have read the book and can't find the movie anywhere. Someone mentioned it on a previous thread but it doesn't seem to be available in North America. :(

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I think it is available in Canada or some parts of Europe.

10. SweetGirl10

SweetGirl10 New Member

Thank you I will keep looking for it. :)