Bhad Barbie aka cash me outside girl claims to make $1 million dollars on onlyfans

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by glt1980, Apr 2, 2021.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

The rapper and Internet personality who shot to infamy after her dr Phil appearance turned 18 a few days ago and decided to start an onlyfans well she is bringing receipts
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CNJU96VHzI9/

In case your wondering a quick browse of her ig page and yes her current boyfriend is black.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Are we sure she's white

3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Isnt she Hispanic or Italian or something.

As for her current bf being Black dont think she dates or fucks White Guys lol.

I am not even sure she made a mil in her "rap career" so quite the payday.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Called it! lol.

5. darkcurry

Yeah. lol.

6. darkcurry

I used to not like her, but I ever since she had to go into therapy last year and heard about the abuse allegations at Dr. Phil's camp I feel bad for her. She needs help and people around her that care for. Her attitude is telling sign of that. But she has shown that she has SOME common sense.

Anyway as far as her regarding white guys it ain't happening... for now. She once pissed off the "beliebers" when she called Justin a "basic little white boy" and she broke some of her white male fans hearts when she said this.

She's cold. lol. But remember she's still a teenager.. so.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. glt1980

Her estranged dad is Polish and a deputy in florida her mom is Italian she grew up with her mom.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah that Phil stuff reminds u people ares shades of Grey.

Fair enough but she seems consistent about it.

Usually when u see white girls do this its a phase an obvious phase cause u look at who they dated before and it all white guys then they go through a phase then they go back to white guys. Whereas with her that has been her MO since she has been on the scene lol.

9. darkcurry

I mean in the sense as she is young. Still a teenager. I have known two white girls in the area where I used to live that used to be all with that "I don't date white boys" and "I love black men" stuff but when they grew up they got with white guys when they got older. One of them got with some redneck racist white man, but that's for another story. lol. These type of white girls do date white men.

But I will say this it does depend on the environment and company she keep. Those 'ghetto' white girls that date white guys usually have only or mostly black female friends who they themselves date white men. But those ones like Danielle who hang mostly around black men are the ones that mess with black men. But when the environment and company changes that could change. More black women and white people around her will convince her. Just like black guys that get non white females around them convince them to fuck with black men. It's all about the environment and company.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Facts. Dated a few "I only date black men" white girls. The ones who got on a career track all ended up with white men except one. The rest got knocked up early never saw them again

11. glt1980

When a white, latina, or occasional asian girl say "i only date black men" what they are really saying is that they only date a specific type of black man. That type isn't usually the normal everyday black man or the black man that is studying hard trying to go get his MD, JD, or MBA its usually the baller, hustler type that not the relationship type anyway. They eventually get hurt by enough of these guys and then change their minds about black guys.

12. darkcurry

Hood black girls usually only like one type of black guy. See where I'm getting at with what I mentioned. ;)

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Exactly! These are some of thee most racist white girls out there because they only think you’re not really black unless you’re thuggee out. They repeatedly get hurt by “real niggas” then go out and find a white guy with all the qualities they should’ve been looking for in a black guy.

14. darkcurry

Sound familiar?

That certain company I speak of they hang around with influence them that those type of qualities are racially based and that you can only get them out of a white guy.