Big Sean & Arianna Grande a couple

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Aug 25, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

What r u doing watching nickelodeon homie

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He has a son he takes care of
    If only you'd do the same deadbeat lol

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I saw what you did there. :p

He was trying to paint me as one of those "in the park in a raincoat" types.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Ugh ... That's what I don't like about here. But, I never liked 90's R&B very much. Yes, I know, I have issues! ...lol

Love her voice, though.

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:shock: :smt009

6. samson1701

I know I was supposed to like it. I was in my early 20's then. In school. Even worked at Polygram promoting it. Made money off it which makes me a hypocrite. But, I never really liked the majority of what was coming out, then.

The way I felt then about R&B is how Hip-hop heads feel about the current state of Rap.

7. RaiderLL

You're older than I thought. Still no excuse for not liking 90s r&b lol. That stuff was the best. Granted I was like 9 but shoot...I'm still playing those songs today! Guess we can't all be awesome like that tho. Always gotta be someone who goes against the grain. Congrats on being that someone my friend :D

8. samson1701

Nah, it's all about that 80's R&B. You know, that stuff 90's R&B producers sampled to make all those hits. ...lol

9? I bet you were too cute with your little Walkman and Cross Colors hook up. :smt020

9. RaiderLL

Haha 80s r&b, I was in diapers. I don't know nothing about that life lol.

I was pretty dang cute with my Walkman tho...til I got cool enough to get a portable CD player. I remember playing out my boyz II men end of the road cassette tape...I was maybe 10? ;) Then I got the portable CD player and it was all NWA on the walk to and from school :cool: Lol at the cross colors reference :D

10. samson1701

Ha! I was in this group back then. We were like a male TLC mixed with BBD but with better Rap and singing skills. A store called Merry Go Round used to sponsor us, so we had all the hot Cross Colors gear.

Could. Not. Tell. Us. We. Weren't. Fresh. To. Death. ...lmao

11. RaiderLL

Hahahaha:smt043

Dude I'll give you a million e-dollars to post a song! C'mon now. Male tlc mixed with BBD?! Must've had all the chicks back in the day :smt007

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

80's r&b like every genre in music back then was a discussion with the world. But it was also very seductive and profound if one listens closely. And dancing was and still is a form of seduction. Break dancing was an extreme sport unto itself, and if you were a talented musician, you were a god.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'll give you five bucks worth of bitcoin I so need to hear this

14. samson1701

Hahaha ... good times. I'll say that.

You guys really wanna hear that old shit? ...lol Your killing me! My girlfriend is wondering why I'm laughing so hard. ...lol

Honestly, I don't have anything, sound wise from that time. Shit was all done on tape and DAT. No mp3. But, I may be able to track some of it down. I'm still in touch with a couple of the guys on Face Book. I'll see what they have.

15. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

The girl is a vegan. It is what it is unless she falls into a drug or drinking habit . . . she is going to look like teenesque until she gets pregnant :freehug:

16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Looks older without makeup

[​IMG]

17. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

18. orejon4

She is? That explains everything then. No wonder she's so youthful-looking. She's probably as fit as a fiddle, lol.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I dated a vegan. She looked very youthful and she was strict about it. I took her to a Chinese restaurant because I was positive that the menu would have vegetarian dishes on their menu. She told me at the last minute that she hates Chinese food. We had two dates and we didn't go out anymore after that. Paul McCartney is a strict vegan and he goes into the philosophy about vegetarianism. He doesn't wear leather, but "pleather", a plastic-rubber substance that can be molded into clothes or footwear. It's not just a lifestyle and life choice, but a commitment.

20. orejon4

I try to keep my meat intake under control, but I'm not an ideologue about it.