Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

That's what happens when there is an unsolved mystery...speculation...Cosby is taking this to the grave with him

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This. Money is playing a big part of this in a lot of ways. He definitely paid some bodies off to keep quiet if he is indeed guilty of what he's being accused of. Definitely think there are more than a few who are coming forward that are bogus with their claims and had some sort of consensual relationship with him and are now just looking for a pay day or some spotlight or both.

3. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

...or pretty much anybody who disliked the fact that he's a condescending, sanctimonious prick.

The people who go around announcing their moral superiority from the rooftops are always the biggest fucking degenerates behind closed doors.

For all the time that this motherfucker spent shitting on black people and "black culture" in public, it turns out that he was the walking embodiment of all of the worst stereotypes about black men and black male sexuality.

4. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, had this been any of the modern day house negro comedians, I doubt there'd be as huge of an outcry from the so-called negro community because they wear ALL the negro stereotypes like a badge of honor. Not saying that Cosby is 100% innocent, but if you look at the Robert Kelly and Eddie Sweet situations...

A voice of reason.

[YOUTUBE]YtTtolh7oWE[/YOUTUBE]

5. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Well now Federick, in retrospect, his underlying message itself was always presented as an optional but useful advisory to blackmen and blackfolk......Nothing in his actions of committing these crimes could invalidated the truthfulness of his message. ....If you recall, he focused on the advantage blackmen give to their children by just electing to live under the same roof and the confidence children derive from their fathers presence. ..It was a message many blackfolk took with umbrage for their own personal reasons. .... but a message up until the revelation of his monstrosities was still well received by conservative blacks..... .

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Allegedly

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bill cannot be tried criminally.
    He cannot be sued civilly/financially. The statute of limitations ran out at a long time ago.

He however can sue for defamation of character. *crickets* so far.............

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Anyone read the link I posted 3 pages ago about NBC's former 'fixer' Frank Scotti, who claims that he paid off women for Cosby?

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Amen.

This many women don't come forward just to make up a story for money to destroy an innocent man's life. Come on now.

It reminds me of when people were trying to find completely normal and innocent explanations about why a grown man would have private sleepovers with prepubescent boys.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The Michael Jackson shit was bogus.
    Victims have come forward and said they were forced to lie by their families.
    And riddle me this, how was he getting away with this shit in the 60s and 70s looooonnnggg before he was Dr. Huxtable (which is everyone's excuse for him not being taken to task)

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Defamation of character for a man of Cosby's stature and reputation is comparatively like death itself.

12. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Bill has been a scumbag for years, I'm not surprised by any of this. I don't care what anyone has to say. Lightening doesn't strike in the dame spot 7 times.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Because he was Bill Freaking Cosby. Quit acting like just because he was black his celebrity & rep didn't mean shit before the 80's & the Cosby Show. This is America and he had money and fame. That shit trumps race a lot of times otherwise he and other famous black men back in the day would have never been able to be around much less sleep with any white women at all if it didn't.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Basically

That green produces one hell of a colorblind following

Poor white women going up against a wealthy black guy who was loved by all

Hmmm

15. RicardoCooper

I love how in the last month alone we've had the catcall video which was outed as fake/edited, and the kid saving his sister in the Middle East video which came out as staged and PROFESSIONALLY SHOT, but we believe without question all these old grandmas and disco party favor models and shit

Some of ya'll are very invested in the notion that Cosby did it

16. RicardoCooper

Please OJ was a wealthy black guy who was loved by all, "one of the good ones"

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ok let me add a disclaimer

I meant to imply that on occasion, having money does get you out of jams

If you completely refuse that without using google...I got no more rap for you

18. RicardoCooper

On occasion yes but America loves to see a black dude in a perp walk or mug shot on the news

If there was anything on Cos he'd be in jail now I don't care how much money he's got. They perp walked Dominique Strauss-Kahn for rape in front of TV cameras and he's a rich white man

19. hellified

hellified Active Member

when in the history of this country has a white woman ever said she was raped or sexually assaulted by a black man and she was too afraid to speak up because she thought NO ONE would believe her and NOTHING would happen?...1965?? in 1969?? in 1977?? in 1982?? these are the years when WHITE WOMEN said cosby forced and drugged and intimidated them into sex acts.

historically when a white woman accuses a black man of ANY kind of sex assault the response is arrest first and ask questions later..thats a fact.. Black men have been jailed, lynched and whole parts of towns burned down based on a rape claim by white women..thats also a fact. We don't have to go back decades heck Kobe Bryant was arrested when a no name hotel clerk said he raped her.. this at the height of his celebrity and popularity as a good guy. His power as celebrity and popular athlete didn't hush that up one bit. So now you wanna say that Cosby can go decades raping white women and every single one of them was afraid to say something because he was so powerful and a celebrity?? GTFOH.

Something isn't adding up to me.

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. Too many things not adding up right now imo.