Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thats why i say ww and bp specifically bm could identify greatly. Oppression is oppression

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Men are animals raping and beating women on epidemic scales

*feel my man stock rising up in here*

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah it's definitely a good matching in terms of being fucked over by 'the man'

I felt that way too

In fact.....bm can match up with any women because of that

That's why I'm a rainbow coalition hoe

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Until I see other people being killed on the same level in the same blatant manner and supported heavily by the public oppression isn't oppression.
    You can't truly address problems if we throw them all under the same umbrella term.
    It's like saying that if I robbed a dozen liquor stores and you steal thousands of credit card numbers online we don't simply say theft is theft. There are varying degrees to this stuff and different applicable solutions to alleviate the problem

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Oh yeah that shit is crazy. I seriously fear for the women in my life. All I can do is arm them with pepper spray and hope they pay attention to their surroundings when they travel in groups. It's not fair and shouldn't be that way but we gotta do what we gotta do.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...i dated an asain woman a couple of years ago...she was an international student from krygeygistan (yeah i spelled it wrong). Its under russia. She told me how women were devalued there.

She sucked a mean ass dick

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I was with u until....

Yeah

No devaluing there

:p

Honestly tho my family had a better time with the idea of me dating another minority than they were with me dating ww

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Say it aint so! This man brought some dignity to the African American image with his show. Oh well:cool:

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Not just The Cosby Show, he was in I Spy with Robert Culp and after that he had The Bill Cosby Show(I related more with Chet Kincade than I did Heathcliff Huxtable) and Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids, and his ABC primetime show simply called COS. Bill Cosby did a lot of family oriented shows along with his motion picture work like Uptown Saturday Night and it's sequel, Let's Do It Again(with Sidney Poitier). He did the film Mother, Jugs & Speed(a film with Raquel Welch). He was in a film with Richard Pryor called Plaza Suite(I think it was based on a play by Neil Simon), but I may be wrong. I remember he got beat in a tennis match on a CBS show called The Battle Of The Sexes which was hosted by Rob Reiner and Penny Marshall, who were married at the time.
    And then came The Devil & Max Devlin with Elliot Gould( I loved Bill's performance as Barney Satan) all the way to his most legendary flop called Leonard Part 6.

When he did The Cosby Show, it was based on his book about parenthood and it was co-developed by a man named Alvin Pouissant. In Ebony and Jet magazines there was a book about the show. And why Bill didn't allow the kids to have interracial relationships other than friendship. When actress Lisa Bonet did the film Angel Heart with Mickey Roark, Bill asked her about her role as Epiphany. She told him all about it. I guess it was after that film, her character was sent to fictional Hillman College in the spin-off A Different World. And then returned being stepmother to Raven Simone's character. The Cosby show had two purposes(perhaps more); it was a sitcom that made people laugh and it showed black families a healthy, loving and professional family. To most black families, it seemed unrealistic, but these families do exist and the show wanted to inspire them. It served its purpose after it went off the air and continued on in syndication.

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

idk about this. A third woman is accusing him of doing it.

It is hard for me to believe that this is true. I may have a limited amount of evidence though. As much as I despise Bill Cosby's critique and loved to see him knocked down a peg, I just have to scratch my head at why someone would wait so long to report rape..... given that if someone stole your stuff, You'd probably report it real quick.

I imagine rape is a bigger priority than theft.

He'll probably pay them to shut up. rather the allegations are true or not to make them go away. Money makes it all go away.

In other news, Houston finally got caught up with its back log of rape kits dating back to the 90's.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,you said it all about Cos. No other Black celebrity had done much to the community than him. A very few Blacks can match him on that. Cos is a legend and would not had dignify these with a resonse.

15. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I was friends with his daughter Ensa for a few years. She'd lost her brother then and now this. I wouldn't want fame if it was a ticket to heaven.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Bill had been through a lot. One of those tragedies was the murder of his only son and a young woman who claimed to be his daughter from a one night stand who appeared after the news of his son's murder. The woman's mother was white. I never heard much about the woman since then.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention that Cos was beaten in that tennis match by Farrah Fawcett-Majors.

No other black performer had the staying power that Bill Cosby has had. Even Flip Wilson tried top use the formula that brought Cosby success. But Wilson's show didn't even pick up any traction.

I have no doubt that Cosby would ever respond to these allegations. But, there are two sides to ever story, as there are two sides to every person.
    It is the two sides to every person that everyone is on the lookout for.

I am not sure about all this. Whether or not this is a true story(or more than one) or a plot to extort some cash, God only knows.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Cos even paid for that woman's education and that woman did not want to do a blood test to prove Cos was the dad.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Of course, you do recall that DNA testing was a new science back then. And back then, word of mouth and recollection from both parties involved was all that was needed. There was the polygraph. It wasn't infallible, but it did help on some instances.

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Keeping it in your pants when it comes to affairs with people you work with is great advice and it's easy advice to follow ... unless you're rich and famous.

When a man has money, fame and isn't bad looking the level of sex he gets offered boggles the mind. And, I'm not just saying everyday looking chicks. I'm talking about the baddest of bad and the hottest of the hot just throwing themselves at that man; telling him he can do whatever he wants to do, however he wants to do it. Oh, and they straight tell a dude they don't care if he has a woman at home because what happens between the two of them stays between the two of them.

Most men can't turn down that kind of temptation. Most of the cats who say that have never been in one situation with the type of woman they dream of let alone have it happen time after time after time after etc, ...Real talk; the way dudes here thirst after some of the women posting pics on these forums I can only imagine how quickly they'd be breaking the "no sex with coworkers" rule. Dudes be on an Oprah special apologizing for fuckin' up just like all the rest ...lol I'm just sayin'.

I'm not so sure Bill raped these girls. While all the stories are similar, they are all coming one after the other. Meaning one women could be piggy backing off of the last story. I want hear claims that came out before all of this. Are they out there?

I just don't see a black man raping innocent white girls in the 60's- 80's and getting away with it. All it takes is one semi credible accusation and it's a rap.

I know a lot of brothas are glad too see this happen to Bill because of the things he said. I think its sad that some of us feel that way. I feel he was right. But, if I thought he was wrong I wouldn't wish any ill will on him. He loves black people and genuinely feels he is doing what he can to help alleviate a problem in OUR community that we all know exists.

Don't get distracted. Doesn't matter if he raped one female, one million females or no one at all. The fact still remains that OUR comunity has real issues that he was trying to adress. Niggas', just got mad because he dared say it in front of the white man.