black guys with money

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blackguy101, Sep 30, 2012.

1. justmel

justmel New Member

I am a successful woman, so I am attracted to people who are highly motivated. I would date someone who was not wealthy, but I won't date a guy who doesn't have a job. I think that when you make those statements you are being sorta silly.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

BURN....:smt043

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This is another example of how many of the females on here refuse to be fair minded on certain topics.
    For one shit like this is usually brought up by new members so its not like veteran members are constantly rehashing this shit.
    Secondly of course its easier for a lot of ww on this site and in life period to not comment on the dating game. Its stacked in your favor.
    Its easier for a ww to get a hot bm (at least in the US)
    And money isn't a barrier for women when it comes to dating. No one expects you to pay for anything ever.
    So if there are men who like to discuss the topic why shouldn't they?

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I'm soon to be 41 with ovaries past their use by date and have 2 kids...I don't think that makes my dating life easy.

As for the paying thing, I think (as its been discussed before) women who are older and established do t expect men to pay for anything

5. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

I don't think anyone said you shouldn't discuss it.
    Just as there are woman who will date men with money and that is a requirement, there are woman who will date men who might not be so well off. It isn't a requirement.

I don't think any of the woman who have commented are actively saying they would date a complete scrub either.

But sometimes you might meet someone who maybe doesn't know that they can do or be better. If you are so shallow that you miss the opportunity to change someone's life then your motivation is different anyway.

Personally for myself, the standards that some women hold no longer apply. If I was looking for a man to marry and have kids with he would have to be more successful than not because the concerns become broader at that point.

6. The Dark King

Fair enough. Honestly I think your dating life is more hindered by location than anything else. I met a girl from Melbourne over the summer and she was telling me how black man crazy the women are there, there are just none available except for natives but that's out since they're mostly poverty stricken and illiterate. A sad case of a lot of demand but no supply. Sadly in the US the opposite is true. Plenty of supply but very scarce demand even though it seems to be getting better.

7. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Oh how silly of me. The answer is of course! They need the eye and arm candy to flash along with all the green.

8. wtarshi

Lol the demand is soooo high for bm here that I've seen some broken up looking men with some beautiful ladies. BM have quite the pick over here

9. archangel

lol

10. The Dark King

Well that's the thing the bigger and broader dating pool are usually filled with more childless women and so those requirements come back into play. I think we should establish perimeters for topics like this because we often get lost in discourse and we miscomnunicate. There are women who don't care but for those in the never been married and don't have kids stage of their life usually look to get the best they possibly can get. I think once you've kind of been there done that certain things just aren't as important but for younger men in their 20s and 30s the idea of dating a woman who has already been jaded by divorce and has kids just isn't as appealing as the 20 something girl who has time to spend two hours in the gym everyday and doesn't carry that much baggage. I guess it comes down to life stages.

11. The Dark King

Its seriously a shame you guys live so far away and even worst I'm taken lol. I would have loved to indulge at least once. Maybe she'll allow me a get out of jail free week in OZ lol.

12. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Ah. A very well made point TDK.
    As much as I don't require the things an unmarried and childless 20 something would it never occurred to me that perhaps men are disgusted by my attitude.

I do happen to be one of those who is heavily jaded and opposed to marriage and I have the BTDT t-shirt for the whole mommy thing.

Well that's good to know. Now I can be rest assured that my foul attitude toward marriage and relationships can go unchallenged.
    Men apparently only want fresh meat.

Because they aren't shallow at all.

13. archangel

Lay it down brother lay it down.

[​IMG]

Exactly what a lot of these older women don't quite get. If you are bringing single and no kids to the table, guess what you want what you are giving.

14. wtarshi

A one week hall pass in oz isn't too much to ask

15. archangel

The men who want fresh meat are fresh meat themselves(I assume that anyway).

16. The Dark King

No men are very shallow boo, we just don't try to front like a lot of women do.
    But you have to admit from a guy's pov its easier getting involved with a woman who doesn't have as much baggage but then again its usually a trade off for more financial burden too. Its a tough one. Finding the right partner is really hard. Sometimes it makes more sense to be alone and just have close friends.

17. The Dark King

I agree. Of course we hear of the jack asses who leave their wife and kids for the younger chick but most older men end up dating women closer to their age in similar situations.

18. The Dark King

Knowing her I'd have to give her a free pass to Jamaica or some other Caribbean country and there is o fricking way that would ever go down ya dig lol:cool:

19. wtarshi

I see you engaged in the next year

20. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Fixed