black guys with money

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blackguy101, Sep 30, 2012.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The problem I'm having is every time I turn it on it says it directs me to restart it. The only thing I've done since I got was watch some stuff on HULU and Youtube and downloaded Microsoft Office 2004

2. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

With a black and white screen?

It's kping

Fixable

3. The Dark King

There's great public transportation and theres so much to do and a lot of artsy liberal sexy ww who are open to bm. The only down side to the city is the cost of certain areas to do shit. We had lunch in Soho yesterday and my burger cost 15 bucks with no fries. I think the total was 46 bucks for everything. Thank God for groupon or we'd spend a lot of weekends in my house watching netflix and ordering pizza lol.

4. The Dark King

yeah it takes about 2 minutes to load until I see the message and then the restart prompt with a lot of japenese lettering underneath the prompt.
    Should I go to the apple store?

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

evidence!:smt003

6. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

No..boot it into safe mode and then get back to me.

7. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Wait! Does it have a power bottom symbol?

8. The Dark King

I'm not near it right now I'm at the gf's place tonight

9. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Ok..I'm emailing my number..call (but remember the time difference and my work schedule) and we can get it working right.

10. The Dark King

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. What time is it there right now?

11. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Erm...4

12. The Dark King

damn 6 hrs difference? Ok I can work with that. Again thank you so much

13. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Ok..# on its way.

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

HELL. YEAH. :smt026

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Not that I consider myself broken up looking, of course. Still it's good to know that we're appreciated...

16. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

TDK, you are never far from these threads. LOL.

I do take issue with the part in bold. Not every man or woman who is divorced is jaded about marriage and many are very well adjusted.

I'm tired of reading that if you're divorced you're damaged goods. Fuck that. There are many people who use their divorce to be just the biggest jaded assholes ever, and there are just as many people who get over it and move on and are perfectly normal, well-adjusted people who would make marvelous companions/spouses to the next guy/girl.

Just because a person is divorced does not automatically make them damaged goods.

That is all.

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I keep reading black guys with Romney whenever I see this thread.

18. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

:smt023 LOL...some things I really think people have to go through themselves and later they will understand your words, Bookie. To understand and to accept that it doesn't work always, is a step in our personal developments. To forgive, not only your partner(wife or husband), but also yourself, people have to experience. Sometimes you try all and everything, but it simply isn't possible.
    Some will never get over their own failure or the failure of others, but others can.

19. The Dark King

thats a more often than not scenario from what Ive observed and it largely depends on how long after the divorce you happen to date them. Not saying its their fault but trauma usially spills over into other relationships unintentionally. Like if a woman has been cheated on for years she has it in her mind it wont ever happen again and it might turn her into a snoop trying to catch wind of things before yhe "inevitable" happens. Like I said just my personal observation

20. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Ditto ncie to see you in love. :D