Black men and White women started a whole civilization

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by sunsforce7, Sep 19, 2005.

1. sunsforce7

sunsforce7 New Member

Black men and white women have been sleeping together for thousands of years us being together is nothing new. Black men then called Moors conquered Spain for 700 years and Sicily, Greece, South France for hundreds of years. We changed the whole look of Mediterraneans from blonde hair blue eyed to hispanic looking
    Check it out!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/europe_conquered_by_africans.htm

2. dark side

dark side Restricted

I could be wrong, but I believe most of the moors were Arab, or atleast part Arab. Also, the article writer doesn't know what he's talking about since he believes that red haired people are the result of interracial mixing between blacks and whites. Red Headed people are the most Caucasian of all. They have the palest skin and very pixie like features. Not to mention that they have been living in Northern Europe for thousands of years.

3. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Where have you been? This has already happened. I believe they are called Sicilians! LOL (just kidddin)

4. MistressB

MistressB New Member

I stopped taking that article seriously at this point:

"The original “knights� of England were Black! --including the knights of King Arthur’s Round Table! That’s why they were called “knights� after the night or darkness of their skin. "

Or maybe, they were called knights are "knyghte", the old english word??

It's a bonkers article based on some crazy history. About the only thing that the dude got right is that the whole world is a mixed up population of white and black. The Moors were almost certainly Arabs - even if their skin was darker than today - as they were a Muslim population, which accounts for the strife they caused in Europe when they arrived. Also there was tons of interracial childbearing from the first times that white slave masters were able to go over and rape the women in their collections (around 1600 or so), and pretty much continuously since then, which is true of many families still living in Africa who may look perfectly black.

Also, you have to remember that in white history books, Egyptians are, of course, white. :lol:

5. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

:lol: Doesn't this link contradict all other historical events regarding slavery?

6. MistressB

MistressB New Member

I'm fairly sure it even contradicts itself.