Black men ONLY like white women with a BIG butt.

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Frozen Veins, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

2. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

PAWG's

I love a white girl with a small waist, wide hips, thick thighs and a nice big booty.

I cant have it any other way!

Peace.:cool:

3. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Well, I hope this isn't true because I'm quite average/petite, but I have kinda big hips. I'm petitecurvy. There we go. Well my measurments are 34/24.5/34.

I don't have a hugeeee butt like some of these people, it's there but it isn't like sticking RIGHT out. To be honest, I don't think I'd want a huge butt because it would look ridiculous on me and it would make me feel fat. Well, I say that now but if I had a big booty I wouldn't be complaining.

I hope the brothers out there have some love for a white lady who's pretty average sized, I always get the impression the brothers like thick/"bbw" women, and I'm starting to feel left out. Boohoo.

:smt039

4. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

I got love for ya me Scottish lass :p. You're arse is all right with me

5. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

SarahS, those wide hips will make up for the badonkadonk booty.

Them measurements look good to me.

Peace.:cool:

6. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

The brothas here have plenty of love for white women! You have nothing to worry about, we love you.

7. felicia

felicia New Member

I don't know about that. That's all my boyfriend every talk's about is my big round ass, My hips, and thighs. (he also thinks my tummy is cute...:oops:) But I think it all depends on the man. everyone has there differences. like for me, my man has to be bigger, taller, and more muscles then me. EVERYWHERE If you get my meaning. ;)

8. scylla

scylla New Member

you know, the whole bbw-thing, I always thought somewhere deep inside my evil mind, that it was just because they were easier.
    Because thats what you read everywhere: "go for the big girls, they are so grateful, they'll do anything for you".

And theres the reason why I don't like guys telling me "it's nice with a girl with some extra kilos to love". Such bs.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

lol, extra kilos.

10. scylla

scylla New Member

at least kilos are better then tons. I mean, however bad shit is, it can always be worse. *reminding self* lol

11. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Don't worry Sarah...I think your shape is pretty sexy to a lotta brothas!

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I could care less whether she has a big butt or not. Personally, I like slim-bodies and athletic build in my WW.

13. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

In my experience accross three different continents, black men like white women with or without a big butt. There's a difference between to like and being attracted to someone. Liking will come from interraction and if you can establish a connection with a girl, then everything else such as physical characteristics become pretty much immaterial or even invisible. Of course black men being "visual creature" like all men, will always look at how curvy a white girl/woman is because that's what most of us think is sexy.

If you're a black men, you don't expect a Caucasian woman to have the alluring negroid buttocks anyways, so a normal derriere is acceptable by me. Of course a booty like Jennifer Love Hewitt will make you "Queen of Sheba" in my book, but that's just a bonus. For the longest time I thought that black women had the monopoly of formidable booties, untill I visited Sweden twice in a one year span and found out that alot of Swedish babes have big butts too! White women with big butts is certainly more common in Stockholm than it is in Brussels, Paris or even Los Angeles.

But turning a girl away or not liking her simply because her ass was flat or narrow would seem too shallow to the point of sheer cruelty to me, just as liking her merely because she was busty or had a booty would seem... well, shallow.

So White women who love black men shouldn't develop insecurities or complexes because of their butts, its size or narrowness. All they have to do is remember that all these attributes are just mere details that get black men's attention. But what secure's a black men affection is charm and the pampering he would get.

So just be your charming self and remember that even though chivarly seems to be dying accross the globe and the gentlmen can look sometimes goofy or corny, "the lady" is still the most covetted kind of female in the world. And etiquette should be learned and applied on all circumstances. Therefore, don't worry about your booty, but worry about being a lady.

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Co-sign. Very well put.

15. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Oh please you know you're cute. I saw a couple today, a BM and a cute white girl who was super-petite but somehow had a lil onion back there.

16. artbunker

artbunker New Member

Not true in fact i like them skinny midium and large. But as you guys know on here, I am just a guy who enjoys a woman . If a woman is toned all over its sexy. If she has some trunk its sexy. It all depends on the woman.:)

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I watched on CMN's list of the sexiest country videos and saw Trace Adkin's Honkytonk Badonkadonk. His casting director has done a bad job on the women since I have not seen a REAL badonkadonk in that entire video. I know in those country western clubs there are some WW with nice butts. If there is anyone who watches country music videos on this site find one where there is WW with nice badonkadonk. Adkins in my opinion is Honkytonk Badinkadink.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Machiavel does Victoria Silvstedt have a nice tush like the ones you saw in Sweden? That is a real Scandinavian prize of a Swedish woman who is endowed on the chest and butt.

19. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

I tried to look for a picture that clearly show her derriere, but I can't find any. So I couldn't say for sure. But when I first went to Sweden, I was suprised to see so many tall women who were for some reason, much more developped physically than the Western European girls. I am 6'4 and I am usually towering over most girls but Swedish babes where much taller in general with curves, but yet. So it made me curious and I started to look for the booties and noticed that they were inflated, just like we like them.

I talked about this with many blacks I met there and they all laughed saying that many Scandinavian women had asses like black women. It's just that proportionally, white girls with big asses where more common in Sweden than anywhere else I've been.

What you will also notice if you go to Stockholm, it's the amount of hot girls you randomly see and where you see those hot girls. You will see a hot girl working at 7 Eleven, at Burger King, you will see one on the subway, on the street or riding her bike. The reason i say this is because my friend and I compared Stockholm to Los Angeles, a city also reknown for having hot women. But I have never seen a hot girl working at Mc Donald, 7 Eleven, taking the bus etc. Hot girls in Sweden seemed more common in the streets and public places and they also seemed more accessible than in Los Angeles where most want to be actresses, models etc.

So just go some day and hang out at Stureplan to watch a great show of pretty babes with fully loaded. Just take the subway or the bus and compare the amount pretty girls you'll see compare to other city. I heard it's somewhat similar in Ukraine and in Russia, so I am curious to visit Odessa, Kiev or even Moscow.

20. Emmalee22

Emmalee22 New Member

k...so im a 40x30x44
    any takers? :wink:
    haha j/k