Black Men: Yall ever think a WW you talk to will NOT be into you...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jun 23, 2012.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

who left me a rep for this, signed 'secret admirer?'

where them hips at

:smt077

2. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

I want to know WHY IS THAT? It's crazy! A guy can be slender, 160 lbs, 6 ft 1" and still crave to dive in between some thick creamy white thighs and beg to take a picture of that big juicy booty so that he can look at it when he's not around you...

I'm thinking HELL no...all it takes is for that cellphone to get stolen and that shit is on one of blackbull's threads :smt042...

And I didn't have to throw myself at him...he stalked me all around a reggae festival and cut me off of the pass before I could leave...

Black men are nuts. :smt110

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao how this troll is still allowed to post is hilarious

4. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

A sign of inferior intellect is the lack of a sense of humor, my dear. :)

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

*Psst* she is on first name basis with webmaster. Anyway the epitome of beauty in the white man's world is flat ass and stick thin thighs and since most white women want to be with white men they try to be like that and those who know how black men roll come to us with those wide hips and jiggly booty cus that is the epitome of beauty in most black men's world :cool:

6. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Very good points Ms. J and Christine.

7. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

My long lost brotha telling it like it is. :D

When I see those features on a white woman it draws my interest towards her.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

seriously

i love it when they wear tight pants that really flaunts it

:smt095

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

As Appiah stated culturally black men are often welcoming of those features in a woman. Its not intimidating or viewed as out of the ordinary to appreciate a woman with such features.

Of course I can't speak for every black man and wouldn't but where there is smoke there is fire.

I certainly like those features on white women.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Word bruh, there's nothing hotter than a white woman with a ghetto booty that can clap and is not afraid to flaunt it. Ice cube is a lucky bastard with that Coco chick, damn she has a phat ass.

11. intermilan09

intermilan09 New Member

I think so. I am quite handsome, and since being I've been here in Augusta, I get a lot of looks!! However, it is funny because the typical 'southern' stigma still exists, and these ladies cut their eyes rather quickly. In the Midwest, I am more like to be stared down by interested parties..more often than not.

12. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Hell yeah! :D

13. LuvVanillaIC

LuvVanillaIC Active Member

Interesting query. My take on it is this. In terms of black/white interracial relationships, it can get a bit complex, if you will. There are several factors beyond appearances that may likely dictate whether or not someone will be “into” you. Speaking specifically of white women and black men, I believe that, for example, there are white women who will only deal with black men on a strictly, behind-closed-doors sexual basis and there are those who will eagerly enter into “real”, public relationships with black men. In the final analysis, people have to have some things in common, real mutual interests and some compatibility if there is to be any substantive relationship beyond bedroom acrobatics. A white woman who is, for example, well-educated, cultured and sophisticated would likely, of course, be looking for those very same qualities in any man with whom she would entertain dealing with on a social basis. And if she has no racial hang-ups, his race/ethnicity likely wouldn’t matter. However, this scenario applies to any group/race of people who would consider dating outside their race. It’s hard to have a meaningful, more-than-just-sex type of relationship with someone who is not on your intellectual/social/economic level, in my opinion. You know yourself better than anyone else. What type of white woman are you most attracted to and feel most comfortable around? Being able to solidly answer that question is a good start to successfully seeking, and hopefully finding, what you are really looking for.

14. Maddex843

Maddex843 New Member

Agree with all of this ^^^

15. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

She's not really the brightest bulb in the building though is she? She dresses like a teenager, and acts like a little girl. Are you sure you could handle that for a lifetime? I get the impression he enjoys playing the Daddy role which can get a little weird. :-| Just sayin.

I do think they can be a sweet couple though, and it's nice that their marriage has lasted as long as it has, but I don't think Coco is the definition of a "class act".

16. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Very illuminating points indeed. :smt023

17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You'll probably find a lot more Black men into White women than you would White women who are into Black men. Of course I live in the south (and not in a major city) so experiences may vary. But down here White women not dating Black men seems to be cultural but I haven't found that the reverse is often true, at least from my experience.

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yep, that's often how it happens down here. Welcome to the South lol.

19. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Fixed.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ice T is the lucky one? Dude is an internationally known actor worth millions. Um yeah you have that backwards my friend.