Black Men: Yall ever think a WW you talk to will NOT be into you...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

That's not what he was "fixing"...he just corrected the post by putting the right name. The post he quoted originally said "Ice Cube". lol The sentiment about who the lucky one is came from someone else.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ahhhh my apologies then

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt023

4. D. White

D. White Member

REALLY?? Wow !! You really feel Black men are that shallow :smt043

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know I am

No ass, Im not interested

Not just that flat and wide ass either...I'm talking about bubble from the side pose, straight donkey joint

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

OOOHHH yes....Its about to get good here my friends

7. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

Bwahahahaha that just made my afternoon!

8. Darlene2

Darlene2 New Member

Interesting thread!

I had a BM who walked into my classroom (I was sitting behind a desk) that made eye contact and I knew instantly where I was spending the rest of my course. I learned a lot that had nothing to do with the program I was in! ;)

So it definitely wasn't my butt. And it definitely wasn't the talk. I always prided myself on being "color-blind" so it wasn't even the fact that he was black, there was just a very real electric shock that ran between us. (I found out later how different a BM can be and am no longer "color-blind". Now I look for black everywhere!)

I think no matter what color anyone is though, the interest is in their eyes and body language. If you make a real connection with someone, they could stand there and just look at you and you wouldn't think it strange or be upset with them. Just be yourself and don't worry, you will find out soon enough whether you are their "type" - and if you aren't, there are lots of us out there who would love to meet you!

I never thought of a BM as a type, and mostly I still don't, I just have a special spot in my heart because of one very wonderful BM.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i can see that there. where there is more people and diversity then u will have more IR. also lets be honest the bros do like hippy women

10. satyr

satyr New Member

Nope.

11. Athena

Athena New Member

The Saty is far to pretty to worry about such things, I can vouch for that. :cool:

12. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

NICE! I think everyone can agree that Confidence is a major turn on!

13. satyr

satyr New Member

Thank you ladies. :)

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

A WW with nice curves like a 36C-25-37 is a big prize for a brother. It does take a lot of confidence to get such a dish.

15. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

No issues here. Maybe at age 17 not at age 37.

16. Man of Steel

Man of Steel New Member

It depends on the location for me. I'm not far from DC and a lot of WW are the "I'm not into black guys" type. But I visit a friend at Christopher Newport University, and WW love BM over there

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Sounds like peer-group groupthink. I work in government and legislative staffers are (and I know this is a generalization) often serious climbers and careerists and thus, EXTREMELY image-conscious. DC's conservative white male-dominated atmosphere (and this attitude is also prevalent in the Dems, to a slightly lesser degree) is EXTREMELY IR-averse. Thus, ww are not too excited about wearing their interest (if they have any) in bm on their sleeve. But if I had a dollar for every girl who didn't "usually do this type of thing" that I had been with, I'd be taking everyone on a Caribbean cruise aboard the wwbm.com yacht that I had purchased with the proceeds.

18. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

when & where can I sign up for your cruise? ;)

19. Man of Steel

Man of Steel New Member

that makes a lot of sense...and I'd like to be part of that cruise as well haha

20. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

once you start 'knowing' your every woman's type no matter whether she is trailer or corporate you'll be good.

someone mentioned it earlier, confidence is key!