Black Men: Yall ever think a WW you talk to will NOT be into you...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jun 23, 2012.

1. FRESH

FRESH New Member

LOL, Yesss.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I often encounter, drunk strippers, lesbians, really young women, prostitutes and single mothers. I don't meet women I have a lot in common with. I have nothing against those listed. I am just not interest in getting drunk, getting my head kicked in, getting arrested, cheated or being a father anytime soon. When looking for a soulmate, one cannot settle. Because this is the rest of your life. Choose carefully, and wisely.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Where the heck are you hanging out?! It's so easy to settle when you think you're in love...you tend to mentally minimize all the red flags. I definitely agree with you on choosing wisely, though I think that's easier for your head then your heart.

4. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Yea, you might want to try looking in your neighborhood grocery or library, not the local dive bar or strip club lol

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Gorath,you must had gone to either dangerous places or clubs in those locations. I never encounter women like that in my life.

6. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

please let us know where to meet the women you speak of.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt081

*Sorry for laughing if you were being serious.

This. Well said!

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I see these women at bus stops, the library and the grocery store. Mind you, I am not looking for a relationship. I have seen a lot on the streets of Miami. I even seen pre-op transexuals(the hands and voice are the best way to spot them). I have seen prostitutes get arrested.

9. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

You may want to re-examine dating single mothers. These are some of the strongest people on Earth. And not all of them are looking to make you their child's father. I know a few that are quick to tell you "my son/daughter already has a father, thank you!". They really get a bad rap. Being raised by one, I know how hard it is for them at times. But I wouldn't be the man I am now if not for her. So to write a woman off because she has a child/children is something I would personally never do. To each, his own...but just telling you from experience, you may be missing out on the best thing that ever happened to you.:smt102

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Incredibly refreshing to see a man that TRULY understands and appreciates a strong woman. Thank you for voicing whats on probably every single moms mind! It's so easy for some men to write off single moms as somebody's leftovers, with too much baggage. In reality...there are MANY single mothers who are completely self-reliant and not looking for a man to swoop in and 'save them'. I don't need his money, I don't need a father for my kids...I need a man who'll be my partner. It's nice to know that there are men out there who understand that.

11. JamahlSharif

I'm personally not interested in being with someone that doesn't have children. I have kids myself, so we wouldn't be able to relate on certain levels. And a loving, nurturing mother is the sexiest thing EVER! I love when you guys get into "mommy mode".

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to IamMe again."

13. JamahlSharif

Huh? What did I do????:confused:

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You posted an excellent post, silly! :p:)

I've already repped you for a prior post and you have to "spread rep around" before you can rep the same person. (check out the FAQ). I can't rep you again, but that was to let you know that I would if I could.

15. JamahlSharif

Ohhhh...I see said the blind man to the deaf mule:smt115

16. beautiful02

beautiful02 New Member

I second this!

17. JamahlSharif

Dudes are so quick to write off a woman with kids...end up with a woman with no kids, and get mad when she can't cook, clean, tend house, etc. Not that those things are solely a woman's job (I cook, clean, tend house and sew), but you guys know what I mean.

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Quite true. There have been discussions about this subject before. But usually, the guys quick to do this are young men who have no children of their own. They don't want a ready-made family, and I can understand that. But the man who sees a woman with kids as damaged goods is immature, imo.

The thing is, the individual who mentioned this is a bit older than the average guy here - if he is looking for a woman around his age, I would imagine her children are probably in high school or older. He would serve more as a mentor to them rather than a daddy.

19. JamahlSharif

An older gentleman looking for a woman with no kids? I don't know him, but does he have children?

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I normally only get girl wood when I gaze upon a nekked Lenny Kravitz or Jamie Foxx.

Girl wood shwiiiiing :smt050