Black Men: Yall ever think a WW you talk to will NOT be into you...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jun 23, 2012.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

truth

2. blacknerd33

blacknerd33 New Member

i never dated a ww before im attracted to them but im nervous

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Great advice!

4. FRESH

FRESH New Member

This is great adivce. I hear wisdom in this, shows your experience. Short, concise, to the point, spot on, excellent.

5. Cannondale

Cannondale Active Member

Thanks Fresh. You're right on the experience part. Took me years to figure that out. Glad I did, but this woulda been golden in my 20's...Lol

6. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

No. Women love chocolate

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Strong with the force he is mmmm

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yes, we do! :smt055

I like the Special Dark with nuts :mrgreen:

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Ooooohhh yes!! Dark chocolate is my personal FAVORITE! ;)

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

What you did there? I see it :p

At the risk of showing my age, I'd like to give a shout-out to Wesley Snipes back in the early 90s for bringing dark skin back lol.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

i wish i had the cover from an issue of the Philadelphia Daily News, where they did this whole 'brown vs black' thing with those two on the cover

i was a fan of snipes because he was always built and had the action hero shit down, but my mom thought denzel was better looking for reasons she couldn't quite explain

12. RaiderLL

Early 90s....that's when I was getting into boys, so dark skin has always been "in" for me :p

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

These days it's pretty much Idris Elba vs. Shemar Moore, at least judging by the women I know. I don't even see why that's a contest because I look better than both of them. I kid, I kid...but I can dream, right?

On behalf of dark skinned brothers everywhere, we thank you for your early and continuing interest in us! The feeling is mutual :smt112

14. RaiderLL

Trust me...the pleasure's been all mine lol

15. The Dark King

I think about that shit often. Thank God I was in ha during the mid 90s when being black was cool otherwise I'd be like a lot of thirsty mofos fantasizing about ww

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

being black was 'cool'

when?

17. The Dark King

Between 95 to 99 the when bad boys was the shit right before the latin shit took off. Every white chick around here loved being around black guys even us nerdy prep school types since we stereotypically knew what was up with music. I remember going out to visit my friends dad in the bx and we would get mixtapes. This when mixtapes would have new joints and remixes months before the radios played it. These suburban white girls loved us for that and if you could play a sport too forget a out it. Life was parties smoking weed and getting head from a different white chick every weekend. Holy shit I wish time machines were real lol.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I heard of stories like that DK and it reminds me of that flick starring Brooke Shields called Black and White. Bijou Phillips plays the White girl who was way deep into brothers.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When I was in junior college, Spike Lee's film Malcolm X came out. I remember seeing a white girl on campus wearing a baseball cap and a baseball shirt with th X embroidered on it. The rednecks countered with a shirt that said, "You have your X, I have mine!" It had the Confederate stars and bars on it. Denzel Washington mentioned that everyone wearing clothing with an X on it have no idea of what Malcolm X was all about. Wesley Snipes was always in pheonominal shape. A lot of young black men wanted to emulate him. Then there was D'Angelo. Shemar Moore and Idris Elba? Well, I guess there are no comparison, except that Moore is a lot easier on the eyes than Elba(Elba is a more intense actor than Moore and that is a good thing). Elba is married with children. Moore is free and single and always ready to mingle.

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I'm dark and I was in then, I'm in now, and I will continue to be in. Stizzy.