Black Sports Figures and their hot wives and girlfriends...

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Jun 30, 2017.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

austin howard larissa johnson.jpg ellisepollardgoldentate.jpg larrywilliamsnicoleenglish.jpg shanaesaafipatrickwilliams.jpg tiffanythompsonezekielelliot.jpg LeMichael James Courtney Eckhart.jpg

Austin Howard & Larissa Johnson, Ellise Pollard & Golden Tate, Larry Williams & Nicole English,Shanae Saafi & Patrick Willis, TIffany Thompson & Ezekiel Elliot, LeMichael James & Courtney Eckhart - no longer together but have a child together...

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

You do realize that we do individual threads for each couple in this subforum, right?

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Not to mention half of these couples aren't together anymore. lol.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

Brandin Cooks with his cutie

[​IMG]

LeMichael James early Oregon conquest.

[​IMG]

Cayleb Jones two conquests...first UT cheer girl then one he was with at Arizona

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you see the lil 'drama' with
    Isaiah Wilson (offensive lineman from University of Georgia) who was selected by the Titans? (29th pick).

His girlfriend, (who's White) was so excited she sat on his lap and his mother pretty much pulled her off his lap, so of course the usual suspects are loving the fact that his mother did that as an excuse to drag white girls. :rolleyes:

Video link here..
    (One of many all over the net)
    https://www.12up.com/amp/posts/isai...ve-shot-on-nfl-draft-night-video-01e6pyay2ag6

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

The mother can try as much she wants lol. Wouldn’t be surprised if his girlfriend is pregnant.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whuut? LOL.
    What makes you say that @ pregnant?

Though if you're correct, she'll be in a better position than Russell Wilson's ex-wife who was also 'clowned' at the Draft. She never had a baby with him and now he's got two biological$ with Ciara.

9. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Maybe I’m reading into things to much but the college sweetheart is locking down that guy especially after being a first round draft pick.

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I support pulling that gf out of the frame. It wasn’t her time to shine, it was his time to shine. Hopefully, he drops her ass soon. Trying to get 15 minutes of fame, lol. Just another bum trying to get rich or famous off of a black man’s greatness.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Shit, she put her time in with the negro and this is her payoff. Prolly did more for him than his mama, if my own mama is any indication. If anybody wants to swoop in and steal a black man's shine it's mAmA.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. meowkittenmeow

I agree to a point. The most the girl did was have sex with the guy and hang around an already popular potential draft pick... not really anything to do there, so she is still just another bum after a black man’s greatness. The only thing she “put in” was his dick in her mouth. No prizes for that shit. Brothas need to stop exalting people for doing the most basic, quid pro quo, shit. They had mutual sex, that’s it. Unless she paid for his education, housing, transportation, and was his training coach that took his skills to the next level, she ain’t done a damn thing.

As far as the mother goes, covert-incest is a huge problem in the black community. The term is in reference to treating the offspring as though they are meant to pick up the slack for whatever they feel their spouses shortcomings are (real or just perceived/imaginary). I remember when Kobe’s mother sold his stuff because she wanted a new house as if she didn’t already have a successful husband. And through indoctrination, they teach you to “always take care of mama” in spite of the statistically prevalent abuse associated with those same mothers. So, I will agree with you there. I think it was Chris Rock who said niggas always want praise for shit they are supposed to do. Mama probably did the most basic shit, but will want all the praise.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

The saga about this is not finished, so who is in better position here is not told yet.

14. meowkittenmeow

15. Reverie

She was extra, but he allowed it to be a shared moment between them. Then it is not for his mum to come there and pull her off his lap.

16. meowkittenmeow

I think the boy was overwhelmed and she took advantage of that to make it about her. His mother did her extra thing too. I’m happy for the boy, but he needs to get rid of his gf.

17. Reverie

I think you are giving her more vicious motives than she deserves.

Because of this video?

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Possibly. (likely)
    That's the thing about these college sweetheart relationships.. they get married have kids and last for decades or they fizzle out real quick.
    That's what happened with Washington's Robert Griffin. She managed to push out a bub though.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Was really awkward with the way she was grabbed and her resisting. Now all eyes will be on them to try and break them up, unfortunately. I don't think mom and girlfriend get along at all.

20. meowkittenmeow

I am more than well aware of the title of the thread. I was explaining in the event that you were commenting on the mild derailment. And as far as what this thread is about, give it a week, it will be about covid-19, trump, and eating tide pods by then.