Sitcoms

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by goodlove, Sep 25, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

That's foul for them going there and asking him that. What decent parent want their child whoring?

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Let alone discussing it, on camera, at your new show's debut. He handled it well, but probably wanted to knock the mic out of his hand.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly. What was the purpose to asking that or even to keep probing

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It was really lousy of them to go ask him about that there. If they were truly interested, rather than just scoring cheap points, they could have given him a private exclusive if he was willing, and if not, just let it go.

5. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I was gonna make a thread about it but found this on search. I finished the first season earlier this month. The show's alright, the title summarizes the premise of the series perfectly. Some episodes felt a bit cringy but then you remember that this show is self conscious and you shouldn't take it so literal.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

The second season is really good. They really find their groove.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah . what happened to the bm at the firm

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

He left to be on a show called Angie Tribeca on TBS.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh. how did they write him off?

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Wanda Sykes' character fired him for incompetence.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Tracee Ellis Ross just won a Golden Globe for Best lead actress in a Sitcom:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  13. ColiBreh1

The spinoff series "Grown-ish" is premiering tonight on Freeform, we checking for this or nah?:

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I am gotta support black leads as long as its not at the expense of black men

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it yet. I heard the first 2 episodes were really good. And @The Dark King, I totally agree brotha.

16. ColiBreh1

Netflix just ordered a new sitcom called "Black Excellence" co-produced & co-starring both Kenya Barris (the creator/producer/former showrunner of "Black-ish") & Rashida Jones:

[​IMG]
    https://deadline.com/2019/05/black-...s-kenya-barris-rashida-jones-star-1202611331/

I saw niggas getting their jokes in, talking about this the first time they seen Rashida Jones with a black male since "The Chappelle Show":

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

She was the love interest of Tracy Morgan in the terrible buddy cop movie Copout as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming virtually every guy on this site has heard similar talk at some point in his life, especially when trying to manifest or take pride in his blackness. The tyranny of small minds.

19. ColiBreh1

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/atlanta-scores-early-season-4-renewal-at-fx-1229639

20. ColiBreh1