Blair On "Old Christine" Tonight

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by nobledruali, Nov 6, 2006.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

2. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

Just read in the paper that Julia Louis Dreyfus is supposed to plant one on Blair Underwood in the next episode of "The New Adventures of Old Christine". I won't be able to tune in, so if anybody happens to check it maybe they can post a few details.

I'm curious how they handle the whole thing if they actualy do it.

3. nobledruali

Hey shaft what night does her show come on :?:

4. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

Just checked. It's on mondays actually.

It might pop up on youtube eventually.

5. nobledruali

I saw it. Thanks shaft :!: :wink:

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Are Christine and the homeboy a item or just friends? I hate teaser since I thought they would go a little more deeper.

7. nobledruali

Right now they're "play friends" with a connection I think but last night Christine found out she was preggo & she was real happy too! After that is when she went to our bro's classroom & kissed him. It was kind of cute. :D

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Let's hope it is the homeboy's baby.

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

It ain't "homeboy's" baby. He was never a consideration for the father because he and Christine have not had sex. He has appeared in five or six episodes this season and it has been kind of a slow courtship as the two of them at first deny attraction, then admit attraction and then have to deal with messy issues such as his being her son's teacher and the other people they were dating. In Monday's episode Christine made it finally clear that she wanted to date him and he is more than okay with the idea. But first she had to deal with the problem that she was worried she had been impregnated by her ex-husband as a result of a one-night stand they had weeks ago. Once she learned that she was not pregnant there was no longer any obstacles in front of her and she went to the school to see Blair's character and kissed him in the classroom without knowing a few of his students were sitting in the room observing what she was doing.

Anyway both Julia Louise Dreyfuss and the female executive producer of the show confirmed that if the show returns for a third season, Blair Underwood will definitely be back as Christine's new steady (which would change much of the concept of the show). Both of them sound as if they have school-girl crushes on Underwood.

By the way if Hollywood had cared at all about cultivating true black leading men Underwood would have been a movie star. With Denzel approaching, what, 60, Underwood would have been the guy of the next generation ready to pick up the mantle back in the 90s.

10. nobledruali

Hey Jamal thanks for clearing that up for me! On monday nights I'm not myself because of HEROES being on so I see but don't see other shows! :lol: