BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

upload_2021-4-29_21-41-0.jpeg

CB Caleb Farley and family. 1st round draft pick.

2. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Potential second round draft pick Elijah Malden and family. Dad was ex NFL player Alex Molden.

upload_2021-4-30_7-29-54.jpeg

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

his whole family Thursday Night i(l to r)Dad, lil sis, lil bro, mom, Rashawn, fiancee Stassney, older bro, and sister in law.
    [​IMG]

4. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

upload_2021-5-1_14-21-29.jpeg

Karl Dorrell ex nfl player head football coach University of Colorado.

5. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

upload_2021-5-1_14-27-54.jpeg

upload_2021-5-1_14-28-26.jpeg

Ex University of Arizona and Texas A&M Head Coach Kevin Sumlin and wife. Wife and kids in the first picture.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

These black coaches be in some long sustainable IR marriages and families. Really destroys the stereotypes.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Now if they could only have similar success bringing home championships! LOL

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Hope who? Who is this Hope chick that used be with Jason Kidd?

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

That's the norm for coaches in general. In these CFB coaching jobs they're often too busy & don't have time to be dating different women all the time. So it makes sense why they often settle down & get married early.

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Lindsay Czarniak & Craig Melvin

Capture+_2021-05-04-16-33-17_(1).jpg
    Capture+_2021-05-04-16-33-41_(1).jpg
    Capture+_2021-05-04-16-33-53_(1).jpg

12. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2021-05-24-19-46-30_(1).jpg

14. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

I love this thread. I check it every time I visit the forum (I tend to float in for a week or two then leave for a few months).

I don't know if I've just gotten cynical in my old age (I'm 35 now!) but I've become convinced that the only real way to "end" racism is lots and lots of sex and babies. I'm not even joking.

There was a time in America when other European Immigrants hated Irish immigrants-- really, really hated them, and the hate was often mutual. It was kill each other level of hate -- and when the first catholic president was elected (JFK), there was lots of scaremongering about his devotion to the pope, etc. But then lots of Irish-American women had lots of sex with German-American men (and vice versa), and now a century later nobody remembers because all "white" people in America are really like 25% Irish, 50% German, 25% Italian, or some other mix. I'm personally ~50% German, 12.5% Scottish, 12.5% Danish, and 25% French. But I don't think of myself that way -- I'm just "white." Or better yet, "American." If I called myself "mixed" people would laugh at me, because a mix of German and Irish isn't even considered "mixed" anymore even though German and Irish Americans literally killed each other just a century ago.

That's what we need. Interracial marriage has only been even legal at all for ~50 years, so we need another 50-100 years of lots of interracial couples like this making babies until most American babies are Chinese-Mexican-African-German American at which point all the young people in 2150 won't be able to believe that just a couple of generations ago we all hated each other.

Of course, then we'll just find something else to hate each other for, but it's a start!

Sorry for the rant -- just love this thread!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  15. darkcurry

I don't know if you ever seen some of my post in the BM/WW In History thread but some of these ancient civilizations were mix of black, white and brown. And doing just what you are hoping to see. Now they didn't flat out ignore each other's race and skin color they just didn't make a huge deal out of it and thought that racial superiority was real. In ancient Scotland Niger or Dubh which was also sometimes anglicized as "The Black Man". Nowdays people would lose their minds over that thinking you mean something bad by that. But there were Black Kings in ancient Scotland.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for that Utah coach who is married to that Real housewife of Salt Lake City.

18. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Kip Force and NFL football player Demitrious Harris and son.
    upload_2021-9-10_7-35-48.jpeg

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

20. darkcurry

That name Kip Force sounds familiar.