BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Best quotable this site has ever dropped on me! ROFLMAO

I agree! These guys become the standard image of black men in the eyes of the broader society, and the Kardashians become the stereotype for white women who are romantically involved with black men. And because of the issues in their family, they are held up as how “dysfunctional” white people behave, with sexual relationships with black men being held up as “evidence” of their dysfunction.

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I can’t wrap my head around how they’ve upheld their spots in the ‘limelight’ for SO long!!! Over nothing but a sex tape. They should have been cancelled a long time ago and Kris should have been thrown in jail for her approval of Kylie being with Tyga when she was underage and there was a huge age gap.

In my mind, if anyone should have become famous from that tape it should have been Ray J lol.

The Kardashians have standardised societies views on what’s deemed as beauty. I don’t know about the rest of the world but over here they put cosmetic surgery on the map!! Everybody was and still is getting their lips plumped. And now BBL’s are hot over here too. Personally I think it’s so sad. Girls don’t think they’ll find anyone unless they have big fake lips, Botox, big in the front and back, tattoo, eyelashes like birds wings. Everyone over here is looking generic.

I think the most sexualisation of the black man is from Kris’s part. Dating a young fine black man and he looks just as silly for it.
    If these people look how they looked before all of the surgeries again which is so sad because as a mother you should do your best to not promote such shit as altering your whole body and face! They wouldn’t be this famous.

I could imagine giving birth to a bunch of kids who don’t even remotely resemble their former selves.

But that’s just my take on it lol.

3. orejon4

“When the dick does the talking, the legs get to walking!” Hahahahaha! Still laughing!

I agree with much of what you’ve written above. I think they have a net negative effect on mass culture, but thankfully I don’t pay close enough attention to get too irritated. And I agree that the effect is particularly pernicious with young women and girls. It’s just more of a reason for parents to help their kids distinguish between media and the real world.

4. beccaomecca

Glad I could make you laugh :-D with my stupidity. That’s right it starts in the home huh. The first time I even knew what a ‘celebrity’ was was when I saw Paris Hilton on the cover of some dodgy magazine over here. Lol. All we need is music artists and actor to hell with the rest lol.

5. orejon4

That’s definitely enough. This new crowd is mostly famous for…. Being famous.

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Valeria Sokolova Berkland with her children
    [​IMG]

She is friends with fellow model and mother of biracial children Kseniya Belousova
    [​IMG]

7. glt1980

This is how you know you are getting older when the couple you discussed years ago got together and got married and started having kids and those kids are grown. Such is the case with Jason and Katina Taylor(ex wife) we talked about them years ago when they got married.
    upload_2022-11-27_14-20-21.png

Now they are damn near grown ass adults in college
    upload_2022-11-27_14-21-26.png
    upload_2022-11-27_14-24-24.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. glt1980

wanted to add this to the previous post because it makes it seem like Jason doesn't spend time with his kids which is not true. Even though he is a coach at U of Miami and two of his kids are at LSU and one at Arizone and he has remarried and has new kids he is still a very active dad with them.
    upload_2022-11-27_14-46-55.jpeg [​IMG][​IMG]

LSU Florida game
    upload_2022-11-27_14-51-18.png

Zoey with Stepmom Monica
    upload_2022-11-27_14-52-45.png

Taking baby bro to see big bro play in Arizona
    upload_2022-11-27_14-54-4.png

upload_2022-11-27_14-55-19.png

Mason with baby bro
    upload_2022-11-27_14-55-47.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Look how big the baby is. Wow that must have been one tough birth. Clearly, Jason makes big kids looking at their height and sizes.

Edit: No thread or posts on this new couple?
    Time for one.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

11. glt1980

ESPN/ACC network tv and radio personalities Jordan and Shae Cornette just had their second child (the third for Jordan) a daughter.
    upload_2023-1-15_17-10-33.png upload_2023-1-15_17-10-52.png upload_2023-1-15_17-11-17.png

12. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Virginia Tech women's basketball coach Kenny Brooks, his wife Chrissy (glasses in hair) and their three daughters. The forth child, a son is not pictured. kenny and chrissy brooks and children.jpg

13. beccaomecca

Man how crazy are genetics! The daughter closest to the Dad has an almost identical nose to him. Beautiful family!

14. glt1980

Mentioned her in the BM/WW sightings on tv thread. Elodie Vincent of TLC's You,Me, & My ex actually had a child from a previous relationship.
    upload_2023-5-23_22-20-15.png
    upload_2023-5-23_22-20-44.png

15. glt1980

Bhad Bhabie is pregnant
    [​IMG]

She and boyfriend Le Vaughn
    [​IMG]

16. glt1980