BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Easy Flame. Its my personal opinion we don't need to agree. Not like I'm into white women for that reason.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

It's a sad personal opinion even for a slave 200 years ago.

3. chicity

chicity New Member

Black Men and White Women produce babies that are prettier, smarter, more grounded, and nicer in general than all other people on the planet.

Just wait till I have kids. The world will weep gold at their presence.

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Statements like that tend to arouse men of my ilk.;)

5. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

L.A. started it, I just finished it....LOL

6. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Micheal Lynche of American Idol with his wife and baby, I don't watch these shows, not sure of his wife's ethnicity...

[​IMG]

7. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I watch it from time to time (this season) and I couldn't tell what she was either. Initially, I thought she was Latina.

8. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

That's a load of crap.

9. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Don't be hard on her, I think Chi is expressing her natural bias feelings and projecting what she wants for her children. Ya know, like when parents told their kids they could be president some day.

10. The Dark King

Feel how ever you want but I'm going to find a nice white woman and we are gonna make some pretty light skinned babies with good hair and light eyes. That any better?
    Let me rock kid damn
    What I eat don't make you shit

11. The Dark King

That's a bit of a broad statement to say the least Chi. Good luck though ma

12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You have no control over how your children will look.

That's the truth..

You can eat and shit all you want.

13. Centreville

Centreville New Member

[​IMG]

14. chicity

chicity New Member

Thank you for getting me. :)

15. chicity

chicity New Member

See, that's opposite of the way I look at it.

First of all, good hair is a sickening concept that has no basis in reality. A dark skin Black Woman rocking locks looks more regal and beautiful than a lot of thinly covered "good hair" scalps.

Secondly, biracial kids come with all kinds of hair, all kinds of shades, all kinds of eyes.

My kids are going to be amazing in part because they will be part me, and I'm fucking awesome, and in another part because they will be part of my husband. Any kids of his are going to be gorgeous, intelligent, stubborn, kind and wise. And they're going to be mine or I'll hunt the heffer down, chop her up and feed her to the motherfucking cat. ;) If they are more his shade, cool. If they are more my shade, cool. They aren't going to be either of our tones, and they are going to look more like a combination than most kids.

Biracial DNA is fascinating and beautiful, like a new form of art people haven't fully explored yet. There are so many combinations that still haven't been used. We've seen so many combinations of Nordic & Irish, or Norse & German, and Italian and Greek, but the biracial combinations are still less tried, and they open up so many different possibilities for what they will look like. You still hear people surprised, saying "he or she is biracial?", because while we think there is a biracial "look", there isn't -- there's so much more that hasn't been done yet. Obviously, within the Black community, there has already been a lot of mixing of lots of different groups, but the biracial mixing is still unusual enough that people are surprised by the results.

Look at Tatyana Ali. That Woman is gorgeous. She's mixed. She doesn't look "mixed", she just looks AMAZING. That's what I talk about when I brag on biracial kids. And yeah, I brag on biracial kids. We're what make biracial kids. You are supposed to brag on the kids of your own group. Interracial couples have been told for so long that we're doing a bad thing that we've forgotten how to brag.

All that, plus my kids will obviously be superheroes that save the planet with only their charm. Cause. That's totally how it's going to happen. It just is.

16. The Dark King

I can't tell if you're overtly optimistic or crazy sometimes chi lol
    And for the record I was being sarcastic. I'm not that superficial kid

17. z

z Well-Known Member

:smt031

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Its called sarcasm...

..Or is it?

[​IMG]