BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember when he came onto the scene in films like Boiler Room, Saving Private Ryan, Pitch Black, XXX and others. He was asked about his ethnicity a lot. He had said nothing. But, it was once said that Deisel could not come out about it because it would hurt his career. Like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, he did a lot of action films and some Disney family films. I think his wife is a Latina(Brazilian).

2. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

he describes himself as "italian with a whole lot of other stuff mixed in".

He's rumored to resent people calling him black. Regarding his daughter's skin tone, there are lots and lots of people in the west with black ancesters less than 2 generations back, who don't look black and who would have a shit fit if their kids brought home someone black. Diesel's wife, a brazilian, is likely one of them

I never understood the basis of diesel's stardom anyway. This guy and bruce willis are proof that hollywood doesn't always dish out fame and fortune to its most talented

3. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Michael Strahan with daughters in People Magazine

[​IMG]

4. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Who Strahan baby mama?

5. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ex wife.

6. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

depending on her social class she might have alot of african in her. he does too.

7. TERRASTAR18

brasilians usually admitt they are black.

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

That cant be healthy :(

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's funny how genes work.
    Two biracial people can easily have 'Black' children.

It will be interesting in the future to see an apparently White couple, each of whom have a Black parent or grandparent, produce children who have more obvious Black ancestry.

10. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I doubt he resents being called black and just doesn't want to limit himself to black man roles.I read he's pursuing the black panther role and thats a black character.

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

+1

I was surprised when I first saw a picture of his kids.

12. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

So many wrong things in this statement. Most notably saying Bruce Willis isn't a talented actor. I guess you havent seen The Sixth Sense

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or Billy Bathgate, In Country, Pulp Fiction, The Bonfire Of The Vanities, Last Man Standing, Tears Of The Sun, The Color Of Night, G.I. JOE: Retaliation, The Siege, The Die Hard series, Blind date, Moonlighting and many more. And he even released an album once.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

bruce willis isnt a talented actor?

someone talking out of their bunghole again

the man has been A-list since the 80s

15. medullaslashin

hahahah

No I haven't seen the sixth sense. I'm not a big movie fan, but I do know that he makes mostly chinzy action movies and he can't sing (like when he tried to be a soul singer early in his career). I'm no film critic, but I can't see the talent in bruce willis.

Someone like eddie murphy, I can see his talent. the guy's a genius. Bruce Willis seems like someone did his bald ass a favor

Exactly what else is wrong with the statement? It may offend your sensibilities, but it's factually accurate

16. medullaslashin

talking out the bunghole? (again??) Is that really necessary?

Ok - sorry to insult the guy whose poster is on your bedroom wall. :mrgreen:

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Are YOU really necessary

Bruce Willis is the man

18. medullaslashin

ok, bruce willis is your man. Pls enjoy :roll:

19. TERRASTAR18

leave them to their hero worship. bruce willis does his die hard role in every movie regardless of story and script and we should put him up there with terence howard and don cheadle.:smt005

20. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Byron Allen with new son and daughter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]