BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Marie Avgeropoulos and Ricky Whittle, The 100 (CW)

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Why do you think this? Is it just that the characters seem flirty on the show? Or do you know about some spoilers that confirm a relationship?

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Hmmm....I guess, I'll give it a chance.

4. ColiBreh1

I just assumed he wasn't black. I regularly discuss this show on another black forum & NO ONE has ever discussed or asked if he's black or not.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Been in love with her since 90210. So damn beautiful

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Co-sign!

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Just finished my binge on season 2. *Waits patently for season 3*

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude that double cross was crazy

9. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

Season 1 was so-so, but season 2 took it up a notch. Its taken some chances by killing off characters you wouldn't think would be killed and keeping some that should have gone. Plus the script has gotten better.

Its become one of my fav shows even though I'm 30+. My guilty pleasure.

10. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

The next season of Luther will see Idris share screen time with Laura Haddock. I've seen her looking better than this, so these aren't the best pics. She's 29 and hasn't aged that well but still has a very sexy vibe. They'll be the usually 'will they won't they' tension between Idris and Laura's character.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Indeed!! She really changed the game.
    The journey to the house is going to be a change up too!

12. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

He lost all credibility when he said 'first black James Bond' or whatever....

Lots of people want new black characters with their own franchise and lore instead of black washing traditional white roles

I feel him on the typecast tho.....just about every 'aware' bm here has mentioned this neat little box we seem to fit into. I'd like to add that just about every time you see a group of blacks in a white show, they're always up to no good. When's the last time you seen an ancillary group of young black professionals? You always get the token black guy in a group, surrounded by whites. Note, I'm talking more along the lines of like side roles and support/consulting-type groups of people.

Like if you're watching a cop show that focuses on cops, you're way more likely to see groups of blacks being portrayed as a gang or some shit..instead of you know....being the group that those main police stars have to deal with in the DAs office

14. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They shared a short kiss in episode 4, which gives me hope that eventually stronger romantic feelings will develop in season 2.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  15. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I told everyone here that Ricky was a black Briton last year when I commented on this show. He started out on Single Ladies of VH1 fame and last year he was on ABC's Mistresses.

The chick is Greek Canadian AND recently single so maybe there is an opening for an Ambitious brotha :freehug:

I believe I posted their IR love scenes from "The 100" on this site too last year

16. ColiBreh1

Same here. Although I first knew her from "Scary Movie 2" & I didn't watch 90's "90210" until almost a decade later.

17. ColiBreh1

Hmmm...Maybe I should finally give "Luthor" a chance.

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Luther is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite shows, strongly recommend.

19. chamber

chamber Active Member

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:drinkers: