BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, really TDK. What 'point" do they have exactly? :rolleyes: Such a loaded statement.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

They always did and you know it

3. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

This. :smt038

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Will one of you please disclose this mystery 'point'?

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No....watching you people attack TDK over what you THINK he's implying is fun

6. but when he get on he leave your ass for a white girl - kanye west

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You people?
    Anyhoo..have only been asking for clarification. I like to get my duckies in a row before l attack. :smt001

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol I know right

Basically it does seem like these well to do black dudes get a white women as soon as they can. I don't see any of these high profile guys wifing black women like that. Seriously outside of Jay (who has the ultimate black woman) the majority of these dudes are scooping non black women

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well to do guys? It's the Draft. Fresh out of college greehorns. Out of 256 of them picked. No guarantee on the Roster.
    But BW have a point to you both?.Hilarious.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They have pedigree and the potential to make millions

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ww give better head obviously

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I have no idea who they were dating during hs or their freshmen year of college, and it's their dicks so.....

Is there an issue when white dudes don't date bw or just when black dudes decide not to date bw.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Pedigree? NFL draftees?? :smt042

Potential to make millions. ..ok. So you think this is why these guys decide they want a WW.
    So you think that this is the point BW make, and agree with them? Lol....still hilarious.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

How many people do you know entered the nfl draft

Don't you go fucking lying either

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A lot! :smt043

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah ok and TDK looks like Boris kodjoe

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt043

Seriously. Lots of middle and lower class get in the NFL. Very rarely pedigreed.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Is Kanye with a bw? lol

Is it ok to leave her for another bw?

"Honey I'm leaving you and need you to approve my next woman"

lol some people have odd expectations

19. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

It is a minority percentage of well-to-do black males and some of you always make it seem as if all of even most of the successful black men hook up with white chicks. That's a black woman mind game and any black dude who falls for that is being taken for a fool or in need of membership to the Nation of Islam.

The whole point about how high profile guys aren't wifing black women is a silly argument. High profile gals ain't exactly husbanding black men either. That's a point that becomes evident in the lack of action in the BM/WW celebrity couple threads on these message boards. So for various reasons that shouldn't needed to be explored here, neither black guys or black women are at the top of the list for high profile non-black people to choose as mates. Shocking......not.

With that being said white males still marry/date outside their race more than any other group in this country and they don't have anyone giving them shit over it. This includes high profile white men too. Maybe those dudes don't pick black women, but they go after plenty of Asian ladies who last time I checked aren't white. Are white men being fed some guilt-trip sandwich from people in their community? Hell, no. So why exactly do black guys have to answer for black males who, at a smaller percentage, hook up with white ladies, again?

Besides plenty of high profile white males who make a living off of acting have been getting busy with a lot of non-white women the past few years, even going as far as to marry some of them!! Many of these ladies are black too!!! Where is the outrage by white women and their stoolie white male protectors? Oh, that's right. The white community doesn't play that bullshit. White women I suppose got more self-confidence on that front to care that white males, by percentages, cross the racial line more than any other group. And no white man is ever going to make a point of coming down on other white men who cross that racial line, not even if that white man belongs to some Aryan Nation-like organization. Because deep down despite all the racial purity talk and practices white men in such groups may espouse, in the end it has never been the same level of unacceptability when a white guy goes fucking some women of color as compared to when a white woman "trashes her race" by sleeping with non-white men.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm assuming by pedigree he means breeding/physical genetics

But it's TDK.....and what did I write about pretending to know what he's implying lol