BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Keep trying......your almost there

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

You, too? Me and my girl get into this often.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or when Gretchen Krause the house maid had to show a woman from her hometown that she is married and doing well. Benson played the part of her husband and that was a shocker for her friend.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Its the only reason I have cable fam

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I forgot that episode G.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or the episode where he and Gretchen spent a night in the woods during the honeymoon of Pete and his bride played by Didi Conn, who played Benson's secretary. Pete was played by Ethan Phillips who would go on to play Nelix on Star Trek:Voyager and other films and shows.

7. Soulthinker

I didn't see that episode. My disappointment was Gretchen did not kiss Benson.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

But Benson did save her life from chocking. That episode was classic. She was very indebted to him. Benson decided to make Gretchen the heroine by letting her save his life. A kid saw this episode and saved the life of a childhood friend. His mother told him not to do anything
    The boy said that he saw the Heimlich maneuver done on Benson. He was congratulated personally bu Heimlich, himself.

9. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Robert Guillaume did kiss a white girl on stage

Robert was the Phantom Lead in the Stage Play Musical "Phantom of the Opera" with Dale Kristien as the female Lead. They had a kissing scene...

"Bensen" did get some...

10. Soulthinker

Wished it was on TV instead of in a play.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Robert Guillaume once sang opera and did Broadway in a musical called Purley, a play set after the Civil War. I think it is available on YouTube. It was a funny show. In The Robert Guillaume Show, he had one onscreen kiss with actress Wendy Phillips(I think that was her name). They didn't kiss anymore after kiss. But their relationship grew until the show was cancelled.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  12. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Naw man, house hunters international is where it's at. Can regular poor folk like me actually move to the south of france?

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt023

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I like a few of the house purchasing shows as well, including one about waterfront properties, whose name escapes me.

15. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Harry's Law TV Show

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I Downloaded the season 1 episodes months ago.
    Haven't watched it yet.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's created by David E. Kelley, who doesn's shy away from interracial on his shows.

18. ColiBreh1

Examples?

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Ally McNeal. Taye Diggs and Lucy Liu(they were lovers in Law school but not anymore). Even Ally saw him shirtless and felt somewhat aroused. Diggs' character of Mark Dupree was the McDreamy of that show.

20. ColiBreh1

I'm currently watching the season 1 of "Hart of Dixie" & I can't help but LOL at this concept of some small town in Alabama being this Racially progressive. I'm 18 episodes in & Lavon Hays and the other black recurring characters haven't had to deal with any 'cism AT ALL.

Anyways, anybody who likes CW and/or old WB network shows (like "Gilmore Girls", "Everwood", "Felicity", "Life Unexpected", & etc.) and wants to get into a show with a prominent Black Man-White Woman IR 'ship that you can root for, I definitely recommend this show.